Happy Birthday Yvsa.

Discussion in 'Community Center' started by 555, Mar 1, 2012.

1. 555

Feb 5, 2007
    Happy Birthday Yvsa. :D

[​IMG]

2. AKC

AKC Really? Must I? OK... Platinum Member

Oct 10, 2010
    Happy Birthday!

3. Shann

Shann

Sep 2, 2004
    Happy Birthday! I hope that this finds you well and feeling better.

4. 1234

1234 Basic Member Basic Member

Nov 13, 2005
    Happy Birthday !

1234,,,,,,,:)

5. Yvsa

Yvsa

May 18, 1999
    Wado Equa, = Great Big Huge Thanks my friends! My apologies for not getting here sooner but my old and cranky PC has been doing it's usual, "Old and Cranky" things yet again, I'm very sorry too say!!! :grumpy: :( :mad:
    I have no idea of what's going on with it and have had both an IT friend as well as an AT&T Tech out to check it over... My IT friend says it's AT&T's problem and AT&T says it's a PC problem so I'm at my wit's end... I suppose the answer is a new PC and lately I've been thinking about a lap top with the biggest reason I could be online much longer at a time because I could be in my recliner, soon to be a "lift chair."

Shann - et al, the Same Thanks as above for the good wishes on and about my health!!! :) I am very encouraged and happy with the way my health has turned lately as I am doing much, much, better than I once was!!!:thumbup: :cool:
    Which is the reason for the "lift chair" as my right wrist has had all of it's carpal bones removed and my hand surgeon told me, "Take very good care of it as the next step will be a "Solid Fusion" and I most certainly don't wanna go that-away!!! :eek: :(