1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

Harm Edged Tools Shark Folder

Discussion in 'For Sale: Custom Knives (Individual)' started by nikoknife48, Dec 27, 2020.

1. nikoknife48

nikoknife48 Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 10, 2007
    RARE Harm Edged Tools “ The SHARK” Numbered 001 / Harm Edged confirmed aside from the prototype this was the first folder released to the public for sale.

OAL 9”
    4” RWL34 blade with Micarta handles, titanium pocket clip, jeweled liners and titanium bolsters. Never used only taken out for photos. Blade has original edge with a beautiful hand rubbed satin finish and with exceptional grinds.
    $650.00

I’ll send additional pictures if requested. This knife has the original edge and is very sharp. Once the knife leaves my possession I am not responsible for any loss or mishap that should occur during shipping and handling. Pictures give an accurate description of the exact condition of the knives before they are packed and shipped by me.
    Knife is cross listed so first person to make payment gets it. All other offers or discussions are non binding. I also reserve the right to sell to whom ever a choose. Immediate payment required.

CONUS shipping only with delivery confirmation
    Paypal or Venmo accepted
    No trades or returns
    Thank you

Attached Files:

Dawkind likes this.