1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

Has anyone ever ordered from Chonograph.com?

Discussion in 'FEEDBACK: The Good, The Bad, The Ugly!' started by ginshun, Jun 3, 2005.

1. ginshun

ginshun

Apr 6, 2004
    If so what was your experience like?

2. yam

yam

Sep 17, 2003
    I checked them out just as you are, by asking around. I found they had (still do) a good reputation. Based on that information I bought a Seiko Orange Monster from them last year, had no problems and they responded quickly to my e-mails. I would not hesitate buying from them again either.

Oops, maybe you actually meant Chonograph and NOT Chronograph, sorry about that. I was refering to Chronograph.com the folks who sell watches not Chonograph.com who sells paint ball stuff.

Mike

3. kinzli

kinzli Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 2, 2001
    I've bought a few watches from chronograph.com and been nothing but pleased with the whole experience. Great prices, service and shipping.

4. DB1

DB1

Jan 4, 2002
    Purchased two watches and a band from them, no problems at all and even the free shipping is pretty quick considering its coming from Singapore.

5. ginshun

ginshun

Apr 6, 2004
    whoops, no I actaully was refering to Chronograph.com, the watch place.

Good to hear, they seem to have the best price on the watch I want, so I will go ahead and place the order. Thanks guys.

By the way, how long does it take to get a watch from them. They are not in the US. I thought it was Singapore. That is kind of why I was hesitant.

6. yam

yam

Sep 17, 2003
    I used their free shipping, seems to me it took about a week via regular U.S Postal Service. I'm on the west coast and don't know if that was a factor or not. If I had to do it again I'd think about payying a little extra for UPS. At least it would be more trackable, the U.S Postal Service only says when it's shipped, but doesn't have the actual "where it is" type of tracking. Might even consider insuring it in case something happens.

Me, I lived on the edge using USPS with no insurance and everything worked out ok, but as they say "your mileage may vary".

Mike

7. ginshun

ginshun

Apr 6, 2004
    Just as an update, I ordered a Seiko SNA107P Chronograph from Chronograph.com and everything went well.

They were very efficient in answering any inquaries, and the watched arrived in 10 days vai USPS registered mail. Not bad for shipping from Singapore if you ask me!

I would recomend them to anyone looking to purchase a watch online.
    [​IMG]

8. yam

yam

Sep 17, 2003
    Nice looking watch and I'm glad everything went well with the transaction too.

Mike

9. MarkPinTx

MarkPinTx

Aug 21, 2003
    Another recommendation. The free shipping takes 10 days. Best pricing out there.

10. Cougar Allen

Cougar Allen Buccaneer (ret.) Gold Member

Oct 9, 1998
    Moving to TGB&U ... :cool:

11. ginshun

ginshun

Apr 6, 2004
    I am very happy with the watch. I got the titanium for the weight, and boy is it light. Almost feels wierd after being used to the heavy steel one that I always wore before.