1. BladeForums has ZERO TOLERANCE for extremism or calls of violence. We request your assistance dealing with this as we do not want to see the site shut down due to violent threats. Please see this thread here in Tech Support: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/bladeforums-has-a-zero-tolerance-policy-towards-threats-of-violence-extremism-be-warned.1769537/

'Hawk movies

Discussion in 'Axe, Tomahawk, & Hatchet Forum' started by Cpl Punishment, May 9, 2009.

1. Edwood7

Edwood7

Mar 31, 2010
    [​IMG][/QUOTE]

2. Edwood7

Edwood7

Mar 31, 2010
    [​IMG]

Sucker punch

3. Cpl Punishment

Cpl Punishment

Jan 28, 2006
    Thanks, Ed.

Now I have to go find Sucker Punch. . .

4. Pick88

Pick88

Dec 28, 2005
    Don't suppose anyone can tell me the maker of the tactical tomahawk used in the 1995 Horror/suspense/road movie Nature of The Beast (AKA, "Hatchet Man" and "Bad Company") Starring Lance Henriksen and Eric Roberts. You never get a good look at it until the ending, but IMO pretty cool especially for its day in age. Props to anyone who knows something about it, I can't even come up with a pic. Would love to know more. Pretty good movie too.

I recall a Ray Liotta movie where he was an escaped serial killer loose on a commercial flight, stalking the hot redhead from Dumb & Dumber with a Spax.

5. Pick88

Pick88

Dec 28, 2005
    ^ Mystery tomahawk mentioned above, FOUND: made by Bark River, Escanaba MI.
    Somewhat comparible to Mineral Mtn. Hatchet Works' Cleaver, but some of the lines almost reminisent of the knife from Cobra.

6. Cotherion

Cotherion

Aug 7, 2007
    Not a hawk but the movie Lincon Vampire hunter has some axe swinging in it.

Also an axe scene, "bullet to the head" is a stallone movie with some axe fighting.