1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer Sheepdog & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday August 10!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, July 28 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here
  3. Week 33 drawing for the BladeForums.com 20th Anniversary Year of Giveaways live stream going on from 5-6PM eastern!!
    Tune in to our YouTube Channel, http://www.youtube.com/TheRealBladeforums, we'll be drawing winners for BladeForums.com merchandise & the grand prize:
    a Boker Urban Trapper 732 , along with BladeForums branded gear!

Additional prize(s) will be awarded to people in the livestream chat, so watch for your chance to win bonus prize(s)

heroo [reAsr

Discussion in 'Busse Combat Knives' started by -BEEF-, Mar 30, 2013.

1. -BEEF-

-BEEF-

Dec 28, 2011
    imn so ronerry so ronery dp ropndery and sadly arone., im sdo ronbery its kind opf sriiy but not rerarry switting on my reittle throne most handsome most crever most physricly fit but n ombody \eles seems to rerariser it . m aybne someday they will notice meeeeeeeeeeeeeel.but nuntill them im so ronery im real ronery ,poort rittle meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

2. Jaxx

Jaxx Moderator Moderator

Jan 18, 2006
    [​IMG]

:D

3. amflud

amflud Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 10, 2009
    Hans Bricks!

4. Kingsize

Kingsize

Mar 29, 2013
    Lol :applause:

5. Gravelface

Gravelface Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 8, 2005
    Is this some song introducing a North Korean Assault Knife.

I love that scene!!!

6. Hindsight

Hindsight Moderator Moderator

Dec 8, 2011
    That is hirarrious.

7. RobStanley

RobStanley Platinum Member Platinum Member

Dec 27, 2006
    ROR - raff out roud

8. Need2Know

Need2Know

Aug 31, 2011
    This brings the sad. Don't be so, so sorry whilest sitting upon your little throne. No matter how "handsome, clever, physically fit" all get a tad depressed from time to time. Alone is temporary in most cases.:)

9. JDieseljoe69

JDieseljoe69 Full Throttle Tools Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Mar 16, 2010
    Beef,
    Are you quoting Team America!?!?!?
    Ah Dirka Dirka

10. JDieseljoe69

JDieseljoe69 Full Throttle Tools Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Mar 16, 2010
  11. Hindsight

Hindsight Moderator Moderator

Dec 8, 2011
    America ****yeah!

12. Lora7

Lora7

Aug 4, 2010
    This song is absorootree hirarrious! BUT, I'm thinking maybe there was a little bit of alcohol involved here. :foot:

13. knife hunter

knife hunter "Die Hard Hog" Moderator & Dealer Moderator Dealer / Materials Provider

Dec 5, 2007
    Im glad Im not the only one that understood what he was saying. I thought oh no what have I done to myself to be on the same wave length with Beef:eek::confused:

Luv ya brutha:D

14. Lora7

Lora7

Aug 4, 2010

T, you must have done something wrong in some former life. Or maybe you did something right, who knows. Either way, he's not that bad

15. infocus2006

infocus2006

Feb 18, 2012
    I love that movie! One of my favs for sure!

16. Pokey1

Pokey1

Feb 6, 2011
    I have nobody I can rerate toooo..... feel rike a bird in a cage =) I can't tell you how many times Beef and I sang that song rast night.... riterally, I couldn't tell you LOL

17. -BEEF-

-BEEF-

Dec 28, 2011
    wow just found this today....... hmm this must have been an interesting night. i dont know why i had the song from team america stuck in my head but i guess i just felt the urge to share ha ha. awesome

18. Lexi

Lexi

Jul 13, 2010
    I do not know why I didn't understand what I was reading..he walks around singing the song just how he typed it everyday!

19. Andy the Aussie

Andy the Aussie Platinum Member Platinum Member

Jan 29, 2010
    It is called obsession Lexi.... ;) LOL

20. Pokey1

Pokey1

Feb 6, 2011
    It's called AWESOME =) I think I can go until Knob Creek without drinking again. . . . That was a rough night LOL