1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Week 35 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a KA-BAR Becker BK5 Magnum Camp

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a KA-BAR Becker BK5 Magnum Camp , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, August 31 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

heroo [reAsr

Discussion in 'Busse Combat Knives' started by -BEEF-, Mar 30, 2013.

1. knife hunter

knife hunter "Die Hard Hog" Moderator & Dealer Moderator Dealer / Materials Provider

Dec 5, 2007
    I dont think he's bad either.:D

My girls actually think he's cute:barf: Can you believe that:mad:

Good, bad, Ugly, lean, and even a little fatty....makes no difference:thumbup:

I still luv Beef:cool:

;):D

[​IMG]

2. Lexi

Lexi

Jul 13, 2010
    You two are so adorable!

3. knife hunter

knife hunter "Die Hard Hog" Moderator & Dealer Moderator Dealer / Materials Provider

Dec 5, 2007
    Im looking forward to KC so you can say that in person:)

4. Lexi

Lexi

Jul 13, 2010
    You know I will! See you in a bit. :thumbup:

5. Lora7

Lora7

Aug 4, 2010
    The two of you are so cute with your flowers in your hair :foot:

6. knife hunter

Dec 5, 2007
    Yeah, Hailey gave those to us in courtyard at Jocks during blade year or so ago. THe picture was originally for her, but its too funny not to use for all sorts of mischief:D

7. -BEEF-

-BEEF-

Dec 28, 2011
    ha ha thats a great pic. thanks T love you too buddy.

8. Lora7

Lora7

Aug 4, 2010
    It's almost frightening to think of what kinds of mischief the two of you can get into together. :eek: