HEST Folder Pics

Discussion in 'DPx Hostile Environment Survival Tools' started by Jroden5446, Feb 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jroden5446

Jroden5446

Dec 20, 2009
    Yeah, I decided to make my own thread:p, enjoy, lets all try not to get to worked up, its a freaking knife people:D, mine doesn't stick up to much, I'll wait for RYP to send me a new pin and I'll fix it myself:thumbup:

On to the pics
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Jroden5446

Jroden5446

Dec 20, 2009
    more pics
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 2, 2011
  3. _woo_

_woo_

Jan 25, 2010
    Your knife doesn't have the dp messed up on the hat on either side....hmmmm

4. Jroden5446

Jroden5446

Dec 20, 2009
    nope :D

5. RYP

RYP

Jul 11, 2009
    You know if you ever want to get the attention of the manufacturer just pose your product next to your loaded gun!

6. Jroden5446

Jroden5446

Dec 20, 2009
    :DThats a good idea, (just for the record and all the safety guys out there, they were NOT loaded) they are now, but not when I took the pics

7. _woo_

_woo_

Jan 25, 2010
    SWEET!

Did you paint your tool? :D Or is that too personal?

8. Jroden5446

Jroden5446

Dec 20, 2009
    Haha, no, I did not paint my tool, :thumbup::D

9. banana-clip

banana-clip

Jun 7, 2007
    Great pics Jrod.

Nice looking 1911 too...what brand is it?

10. Jroden5446

Jroden5446

Dec 20, 2009
    Thanks man, the 1911 is a Dan Wesson Valor bobtail

11. You guys...If I got a knife that had a misprint logo, a poorly centered blade, a incorrect pin that made the tip od the knife exposed when closed, it would go two places in the trash or back to the manufacturer for a full refund. This knife is a POS! I would be pissed as hell if I got crap like this from a knife company. Your all kissing DPx rear end and they shipped you crap..wake up the knife in its current condition is in my opinion NOT what was promised...great job obviously little or no quality control and no real guarantee that the problem can be fixed. Respone from company-use them a while then send them back WTF?? Does spyderco do that? strider? Even Cold Steel? In other words 'i aint got da money to fix 250 crappy knives'

Clear as crystal to me .....you guys are phucked

12. USMCSNIPER34

USMCSNIPER34

Jan 26, 2009
    Man what is ur problem? Ryp clearly stated that he would be more than happy to fix the issue, he also stated he would even pay for shipping both ways.or send us the part to fix it our selves. In my opinion the guy found the problem ASAP and brought it to our attention I think that says something about a company's customer service. So I guess I don't see how were kissing DPX'S ass. For me personaly I respect RYP and what Ye and dpx stand for.

SEMPER FI DO OR DIE
    OORAH

13. Jroden5446

Jroden5446

Dec 20, 2009
    Ummm, Thanks?

14. lsheldon

lsheldon

Jan 2, 2009
    Somebody got up on the wrong side of the bed. Maybe he's pissed because he missed out.

15. _woo_

_woo_

Jan 25, 2010
    Jroden- I would like to apologize fro commenting on the "dp". I, in no way, was trying to start a argument in your picture thread. Because that is the only thing I can think of that has awakened the beast of knife bashing!

I personally think it is just rude to come into someone else's picture thread and say that he has a piece of sh!t knife and that he is phucked!

I can't wait to get my production version and I REALLY wish I would have ponied up the money for the "Mr Dp" version.

Again, sorry if I stirred the pot!

16. Ha ha ha.....yeah I missed out on a badly made production folder...and I didnt drink the RYP koolaid

17. grunt soldier

grunt soldier

Dec 4, 2009
    nice pictures

and imo woo you don't need to apologize for someone else. that guy obviously has other issues he is trying to work out :)

18. Jroden5446

Jroden5446

Dec 20, 2009
    _woo_, no worries man! I didn't take it as you were trying to stir up anything

19. _woo_

_woo_

Jan 25, 2010
    Thanks man!:D

20. RYP

RYP

Jul 11, 2009
    I think its cold and dark in Michigan...he has to get angry at something. And he has piss and Kool Aid in the same post.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.