Himalayan cat - inspecting Himalayan knife

Discussion in 'H.I. Cantina' started by BFH44, Feb 14, 2011.

1. BFH44

BFH44

Nov 3, 2010
    One of my cats decided to come check out the knife i was taking pictures of he smelled it and checked it out and rolled on top of it like he was claiming it

Sonny boy is a Himalayan snow shoe - so i thought it was cool i kept waiting for him to pick it up and wave t around - i bet he would if he had thumbs.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. cosmophonic12

cosmophonic12

Jan 2, 2009
    Ill add another Himalayan cat. He's a stray we found.

[​IMG]

3. cop911

cop911

Feb 27, 1999
    Those are excellent looking cats. How old are they? I had a Himalayan, lasted a tad over 19 years with me (was about a year and a half when I got her). Very good companion during some trying times.

4. DannyinJapan

DannyinJapan

Oct 9, 2003
    make no mistake - your cat is always thinking about killing and eating you.

5. Steely_Gunz

Steely_Gunz Got the Khukuri fevah Moderator

May 9, 2002
    And not always in that order:eek::D

6. DannyinJapan

DannyinJapan

Oct 9, 2003
    He looks cute, but he's saying to himself..."If I was just 200 pounds heavier, your name would be catnip."

7. Yangdu

Yangdu [email protected] Himalayan Imports-Owner Moderator

Apr 5, 2005
    Nice cat and pix, thank you for sharing

8. BFH44

BFH44

Nov 3, 2010
    i dont know Sonny is more a lover than a fighter -

the neighborhood Tom named Buddy came over when sonny first got here. Buddy walked up and raised a paw to start a fight and Sonny just kinda sat/lay down like as if to say "hey man i just want to be friends" - now they run the neighborhood together - but our yard is their main hangout

but if they ever where thinking that way they keep it secret because the dogs might hear them

this motley crew protects us from the cats

[​IMG]

9. BFH44

BFH44

Nov 3, 2010
    actually they all get along pretty good - the bigger dog in the back "Jake" he sometimes wants to sniff the cats butt and he cant understand that the cat doesn't play that game.

he will sniff the cat and the cat turns around hissing and Jake looks at me like as if to say "what - I just wanted sniff his butt" :D

that stray Himalayan is a good looking cat - Sonny isn't a stray / well kind of -- he was dropped off by a friend that was bad depressed / suicidal and couldn't take good care of him. So i told him i look after him till he gets in a better place.

wow cop911 - 19 years - long time - i bet he is missed - blessings to your friend -
    i think Sonny is about 7 years old

10. javand

javand

Oct 17, 2010
    I wondered where that particular piece by Rajkumar ended up... ;)

11. b.c.molin

b.c.molin

Nov 28, 2008
    Purrfect! :thumbup:

Meow ! :eek:

nb. had one cat who lived for over 18years, never found another of his equal. :(

12. DannyinJapan

DannyinJapan

Oct 9, 2003
    "See these claws, buddy? You have any idea what I could do to your backside? From now on, you call me Mister Cat."

13. DanSmithy

DanSmithy

Jul 19, 2010
    [​IMG]

Excellent picture. There's obviously no evil spirit in this knife :)
    Man, I miss the snow...