1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

Hogue Ritter M390

Discussion in 'For Sale: Folding Knives (Individual)' started by Angelo Suciu, Sep 9, 2020.

1. Angelo Suciu

Angelo Suciu Gold Member Gold Member

May 27, 2018
    Hey BF, today I've got a Hogue Ritter on the block, she is basically perfect in every way, for those who don't know this is basically a better Benchmade Griptilian. This is from the first run with m390 blade steel, I am the second owner but from the looks of it the first owner didn't use it much, I have carried it once months ago I can't remember if i cut anything with it tho. The action is awesome, no blade play at all full shutty smoothness. It's been sharpened incredibly well by the first owner, very sharp. Not much else to say comes with box and taco. Sad to this one go but I have a bunch of BM Ritters and even those guys haven't been getting pocket time lately and this hasn't gotten any other than the one time.

-EDIT- I could be wrong about the sharpening, looking closer maybe Hogue just puts a very very good bevel on there. Idk.

[stamp, pics & Vid](http://imgur.com/a/yuZC0Oa)

SV- 125
    TV- 125 I doubt I'll make a trade but if your offer is actually worthwhile then be my guest, you never know.

If my price is whack let me know I won't be offendended

Arick likes this.
  2. Arick

Arick

Apr 18, 2009
    I'll take this please email me at arickreederatgmailcom

3. sickpuppy1

sickpuppy1 Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 27, 2018
    seconds, just in case