How long have y’all been onboard

Discussion in 'Community Center' started by rick melear, Apr 16, 2020.

1. Blue Sky

Blue Sky Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 16, 2002
    Lurked for maybe a year, joined in 2002. A lot different back then. Sometimes I go into the archives area for one reason or another, see all the old names and wonder whatever happened to them?

2. hstdist

hstdist Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 24, 2001
    Says 2001 , which seems right. Took a break ( but still lurked ) was a member on knifeforums.com,
    USN, and one other I believe. I see knifeforums is gone, haven’t checked out USN. BFC was the first forum I ever joined, it lead to others in watches and firearms. I think BFC is likely the best of them. Anyway back to reading threads

3. Shann

Shann

Sep 2, 2004
    Lurked for a while, got drawn in and joined in 2004.

4. Steven65

Steven65 Traditional Hog Platinum Member

Mar 11, 2008
    '08 after a bad accident put me on my back for two months. I had stopped collecting and BF kicked it all off again. I looked at the Busse forum and it was all on again!

I would not want to go through the pain of those two months again but sometimes I think it was all worth it to have found this place.

Spark if you are reading this......thanks for you do and have done for us.:)

5. Recent member here. Joined in October of 2019, had to move halfway across the country, forgot I joined, then rediscovered my membership today, actually. Happy discovery, too. Great forum.

6. Ruukuu

Ruukuu

May 21, 2020

Last edited: Jun 2, 2020
  7. Rykjeklut

Rykjeklut Basic Member Basic Member

May 23, 2018
    Lurked for a few years before I signed up, so I've been here 5ish years.

8. TX180SX

TX180SX Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 14, 2011
    Looks like I've been here since February 2011, learned quite a bit and continue to do so. This is the board I frequent most now of all my hobbies.

9. Tenbeers

Tenbeers Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 6, 1998
    Lurked when the forums started.
    Made it official in '98.
    I think I drifted here from rec.knives if I'm not mistaken.
    Lots of years,tons of knives!

10. babykujo

babykujo Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 18, 2020
    Just joined today and trying to learn the ropes. :)

11. AntDog

AntDog Gold Member Gold Member Basic Member

Apr 3, 2001
    Since 2001. Lurked for 2-3 years before that and never joined because “I didn’t want to get all addicted to knives like all you suckers”. :D Whoops.

Here I’ve found good advice, great deals, unbelievable generosity, and most importantly, friendship.

jlauffer likes this.