1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.
  2. BladeForums has ZERO TOLERANCE for extremism or calls of violence. We request your assistance dealing with this as we do not want to see the site shut down due to violent threats. Please see this thread here in Tech Support: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/bladeforums-has-a-zero-tolerance-policy-towards-threats-of-violence-extremism-be-warned.1769537/

Huckleberry Woodchuck, Kaleidoscope Quilt & Minh Do Hanks

Discussion in 'For Sale: Gadgets & Gear (Individual)' started by Blades of Glory, Jun 26, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blades of Glory

Blades of Glory Gold Member Gold Member

May 13, 2015
    PayPal only, prices include fees and US shipping. All are new and never used. Please don't hesitate to ask any questions. Best way to reach me is by email: [email protected] <--this is not my PayPal address. No trades at this time, thanks.

The Huckleberry Woodchucks/Kaleidoscope are all $relist for the first one you purchase and $relist for every one after that. The Minh Do Hanks I am selling as a pair for $sold.

1 - Huckleberry Woodchuck - Bull Flannel w/card and bag *SOLD*
    2 - Huckleberry Woodchuck - Mortar Shell w/card and bag
    3 - Kaleidoscope Quilt Company - this one did not come with a card and can't remember if it came with a bag but i'm throwing one in. This one is thicker than all the rest.
    4 - Huckleberry Woodchuck - Black/Red Paisley w/card and bag
    5 - Minh Do Hanks X2 - Kraken Octopus & Bearded Piper, these are still sealed in the bags they came to me in, never opened. They both have cards from Minh Do included ($50 for both, selling only as a pair) *SOLD*

Thanks for looking!

IMG_0887.jpg IMG_0888.jpg IMG_0891.jpg IMG_0893.jpg IMG_0894.jpg

Last edited: Aug 12, 2016
  2. grkyle

grkyle Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 21, 2005
    I'll take 1 and 5, please. Email sent. Thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.