1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer Sheepdog & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday August 10!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, July 28 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

I know the secret!

Discussion in 'H.I. Cantina' started by Mike Winderman, Jul 30, 2008.

1. Mike Winderman

Mike Winderman

Jul 30, 2006
    Ever wonder how your packages from Reno arrive so fast when nothing else from the Post Office does?

And why your blades come in a triangle shaped boxed that the post office doesn't stock?
    (at least mine doesn't)

There can be only one answer.

Yangdu has a horde of flying monkeys from OZ! The packages are easily held in monkey paws and are aerodynamic to boot. What else could it be?

Mum's the Word. If the rest of world finds out about HI express,the monkeys will be

overworked and we want to keep them happy.:D

2. wildmanh

wildmanh Part time Leather Bender/Sheath maker

Jul 9, 2000
    Shhhh, don't tell. ;)

Heber

3. Yvsa

Yvsa

May 18, 1999

Well hayill, we all knew that but have kept it to ourselves so the secret wouldn't get out.:eek: :rolleyes: :p ;) :D

4. TWBryan

TWBryan

Jun 11, 2006
    And all this time I thought the funny smell was laha...

5. Mike Winderman

Mike Winderman

Jul 30, 2006
    I think laha is gurkhali for monkey poo. It explans why I also find banana peels in my boxes;-)

6. Lion's Roar

Lion's Roar

Apr 11, 2004
    there's a good photoshop opportunity here :)
    Flying monkey's with khuk's