I'm really wanting a leather sheath for my MOFO BG.

Discussion in 'Busse Combat Knives' started by Silas, Sep 25, 2020.

1. Silas

Silas

Jul 22, 2004
    My usual go to leather artist doesn't have a MOFO BG on file to make a sheath with, and I'm not wanting to mail a knife right now.

I haven't been able to pay attention the last couple of years so I'm not sure who all is out there now. Which leather sheath makers have a MOFO BG, or pattern, to make a sheath with?

2. cpirtle

cpirtle Leathercrafter Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Mar 28, 2001
    I have one but due to Covid and being a full time dad since March I am way backlogged, just got back to any meaningful work 2 weeks ago, 4-5 hours a day through the summer and now that she's back in school I am getting about 6-7 :) Best guess right now is going to be after the first of the year some time assuming Ohio schools stay open.

You should check the sheath makers thread HERE, lots of options but no idea who has a MOFO.

3. Currawong

Currawong Platinum Member Platinum Member

May 19, 2012
  4. duramax

duramax KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Nov 29, 2012
    You may wanna try @Makael he’s a Busse guy. Plus he makes one heck of a sheath and great person.

I would’ve said Pirtlemade leather, but he answered above. His leather work is worth the wait time :)

Last edited: Sep 30, 2020
    cpirtle likes this.
  5. Azula Gun Holsters

Azula Gun Holsters KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Sep 19, 2016
    Yes, we can make a sheath for you.
    Please send a PM with your contact info or send an e-mail to [email protected].
    Thank you

6. Silas

Silas

Jul 22, 2004
    Thank you for the replies. I've had this knife for a couple or so years. It's about time I got a sheath for it.

duramax likes this.
  7. Garth Reckner

Garth Reckner Moderator Moderator

Dec 13, 2004
    Best of luck in your quest. You can't really go wrong with any of the above listed makers. They all do amazing work.

Garth