1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Boker Urban Trapper Cocobolo , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday June 15!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, June 30 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Also, previous Live Stream Prize Pack winner, ooitzoo, has chosen to "pay it forward" with his knife that he won and is doing his own giveaway, check it out here: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/nib-cold-steel-prolite.1663761/

Imperial Non-BSA

Discussion in 'Traditional Folders and Fixed Blades' started by The Zieg, May 23, 2019.

1. The Zieg

The Zieg

Jan 31, 2002
    Recovered this in an old bundle a week ago and went over it with a green ScotchBrite and put a nice edge on it. I've only ever seen these with BSA emblems engraved on them and I know they also came in mess kits with matching forks. This one is all alone and has no markings except for the crowned "Imperial" and "STAINLESS U.S.A." What date range does this put it in?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

It's a nice little cutter and never gets clogged with hay. I'm glad I found it.

Zieg

2. scrteened porch

scrteened porch Basic Member Basic Member

Feb 19, 2012
    I thought this thread had an excellent title for attracting our Imperial experts. Sorry I can't help.

The Zieg likes this.
  3. leghog

leghog

Aug 10, 2013
    They were made as part of mess kit utensil sets.

The Zieg likes this.
  4. The Zieg

The Zieg

Jan 31, 2002
    And yet no BSA logo on this one. Factory oops?

Zieg

5. Misplaced Hillbilly

Misplaced Hillbilly Gold Member Gold Member

May 16, 2018
    Ok no info to add,sorry. But curious, is it a friction folder? Kinda neat IMO.