1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Week 21 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Kizer Megatherium!

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer Knives Megatherium, Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, May 25; winners will be drawn on Sunday @5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Income Tax Refund Oppertinuty for 3/7

Discussion in 'Himalayan Imports' started by Yangdu, Mar 7, 2019.

1. Yangdu

Yangdu [email protected] Himalayan Imports-Owner Moderator

Apr 5, 2005
    Group A

L to r

17.5 inch 28 ounce Pach Chirra by Thamar. Sisau wood handle . Sharp edge. $125.

16 inch 31 ounce Chiura Ang Khola by Ram Kumar. Satisal wood handle. $115. *SOLD*

18 inch 35 ounce Uncle Bill Special by Anil. Satisal wood handle. 115.

15 inch 21 ounce Ang Khola by Purna. Turquoise color grain mark on horn handle. $75. *SOLD*

17.5 inch 27 ounce Ultimate Fighter by Kumar. Neem wood handle. $145. *SOLD*

[​IMG]

Group B

L to r

20 inch 24 ounce Kumar Kobra by Kumar. Horn handle. $95. *SOLD*

17.5 inch 26 ounce Tin Chirra by Thamar. Satisal wood handle. $100 even.

16.5 inch 23 ounce Foxy Folly by Lachhu. Natural grain mark on horn handle. $75. *SOLD*

16 inch 17 ounce Dui Chirra by Baran and Ram Kumar. Horn handle with beautiful brass decoration. Scary sharp edge! $125. *SOLD*

[​IMG]

Group C

8 3/4 inch 9 ounce Micro Mini Cherokee Rose Bowie by Lachhu. Horn handle. Lacchhu left some last year and this is the last one in stock. $75.

9 3/8'' 6 ounce Gentleman Belt Knife by Kumar. Satisal wood handle. $40. *SOLD*

7.5 inch 2 ounce Kagag Katne by Anil. Horn handle. $20. *SOLD*

[​IMG]

18.5 inch 14 ounce Mini Wajaski Sword by Yuvraj. Nepal spotted deer antler handle. $120. *SOLD*

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

OM cotton day hike Jola for $20.

[​IMG]

Reversible water Pashmina shawl for $19 *SOLD*

[​IMG]

Water Pashmina shawl for $18

[​IMG]

Necklace #1
    $18

[​IMG]

Necklace #2
    $20 *SOLD*

[​IMG]

Email to [email protected] to get any or all
    First come first served
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 21, 2019
  2. Forsaken82

Forsaken82 Basic Member Basic Member

May 17, 2018
    Must resist...

3. Bawanna

Bawanna Moderator Moderator

Dec 19, 2012
    Oh the pain of it all. A Pach Chirra (empty slot), an Uncle Bill Especial, a Dui with the nice brass handle and a Wajasaki with spotted deer antler, play the them from jeopardy (we're routing for you Alex) ........................I'm just a sucker for antler..........................That Dui sure is light......
    Pach, Dui, Wajasaki................:eek: nope can't do that, too cold to live in my cardboard box.
    Deep breathing..........wait till you get home bawanna. Make the right choice reminding yourself how much you luv luv luv antler and horn and chirra's.
    I'll be back. Fair warning.

4. Forsaken82

Forsaken82 Basic Member Basic Member

May 17, 2018
    Ems on 7.5 inch 2 ounce Kagag Katne by Anil. Horn handle. $20.

May be more coming. HIKV is a real thing for sure!

5. ndoghouse

ndoghouse Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 26, 2010
    Man! More goodies. Check out that antler waskijakziski! ...and that Brass dui chirra!

George Azar likes this.
  6. George Azar

George Azar Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 18, 2017
    Yes! What Ndog said! I really need an Uncle Bill Special...don’t have one of those! But at 35oz!:(

7. Bawanna

Dec 19, 2012
    Email sent on the spotted deer handled Wajasaki. Antler is just a soft spot with me I guess.

Fingers crossed. Sure like to bulk ship and get the Pach Chirra and the Dui Chirra with the brass handle too but just can't do it now.

8. largesfc

largesfc

Mar 28, 2017
    EMS sent on.
    9 3/8'' 6 ounce Gentleman Belt Knife by Kumar. Satisal wood handle. $40.

EricTheRedBeard likes this.
  9. moparsbob

moparsbob Basic Member Basic Member

May 6, 2014
    Good for you, Bawanna! You know that I also like antler a lot, and if you hadn't grabbed this one, I was ready to.

10. Bawanna

Dec 19, 2012
    I haven't got a done deal yet but if I do I'd step aside and let you have it. I don't recollect you getting a new knife for a spell, your due.

11. moparsbob

moparsbob Basic Member Basic Member

May 6, 2014
    No, I have another wajaski that I really like, but it doesn't have an antler handle. I've got so many khukuris now that I really don't need to add more to the pile :) I was tempted a bit by this one, but I think that it should really go to you. I hope that you get the DD!

12. Bawanna

Dec 19, 2012
    I also have another without the antler, I think I might have got it in person but not sure.
    No word yet so fingers still crossed, hope I don't get a cramp.

13. Bawanna

Dec 19, 2012
    Hot Diggity! Got the done deal on the Wajasaki. Icing on the cake Yangdu said this one is really a keeper and most likely won't see another like it for a long time.
    Gotta be good when Auntie calls it a keeper, she has a very good eye for good things.

bikerector and George Azar like this.
  14. Yangdu

Yangdu [email protected] Himalayan Imports-Owner Moderator

Apr 5, 2005
    Father is doing some repair work on Khukuri.

[​IMG]

15. Bawanna

Dec 19, 2012
    Working on the floor and doing better work than I can do on a bench with a vise.
    Very talented man.

16. ndoghouse

ndoghouse Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 26, 2010
    Yep! Ive seen his handle work and hes right there with the best of em!
    Glad you got it Bawanna. I came back just to tease myself again. I feel better now that you snagged it tho:thumbsup:

Yall are missing out on a really fine knife here and looks like its still there. That Mini Cherokee Rose im tallking about. I wasnt too impressed just by a pic but once I got one in my hand man it was a whole nuther story then! It just feels good in the hand. Its very similar to the Micro AKB and makes a great belt knife. I think it would make a great close range weapon against a car jacker.

Last edited: Mar 8, 2019
  17. Bawanna

Dec 19, 2012
    They do feel awesome in hand. Great not so little knives.

18. Panthera tigris

Panthera tigris Street Samurai Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Apr 21, 2012
    EMS 16 inch 17 ounce Dui Chirra by Baran and Ram Kumar. Horn handle with beautiful brass decoration. Scary sharp edge! $125.

Done Deal!

Last edited: Mar 9, 2019
  19. DarthTaco123

DarthTaco123

Mar 28, 2013
    Thank god you bought that DC, if it was there by Monday I was going to go after it! Crazy light and that handle is gorgeous!

Panthera tigris likes this.
  20. cul4u01

cul4u01 Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 5, 2012
    Ahhhhhhh! came late to the party. That antler Waj is freakin awesome! Super duper great snag there Mr. B. It was meant to be yours, and it must know that your place is probably one of the best, if not THE best homes to be.