INFI CrabManDu Custom Grab Bag!!!!. . . Wednesday March 4, 2020 at 9:00pm Eastern

Discussion in 'Busse Combat Knives' started by Jerry Busse, Mar 3, 2020.

1. Jerry Busse

Jerry Busse Moderator Moderator

Aug 20, 1999
    INFI CrabManDu Custom Grab Bag!!!!. . . Wednesday March 4, 2020 at 9:00pm Eastern

Very Limited numbers available! :eek::eek::eek::cool::thumbsup:

Max and Ty have commandeered the crusty crew from the Crab Shack to go Rat Wild with custom handles and hand applied satin finishes on a small batch of INFI CrabMandus!!! :eek::cool::cool:

These blades came out magnificent as usual, with more than 10,000 years of knifemaking experience going into each one! :cool:

This is more of a semi-blind grab bag of sorts as you know exactly which blade you'll be getting (INFI CrabManDu) but you'll have no idea which handles you're getting until your knife arrives! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

These are all boxed on the shop floor so no one in shipping will know who is getting what!

We have split them into 2 groups in order to save you lots of cheese!!! :thumbsup::cool::D

Each group features fully customized INFI CrabMandus with beautiful hand applied satin finishes and custom handles! :thumbsup::cool:

Group A is priced at $467.00 and are priced anywhere from $527.00 - $627.00. You could save as much as $160.00!!!

Group B is priced at $367.00 and are priced anywhere from $407.00 - $517.00. You could save as much as $150.00!!!

I recommend that you include a second choice of the other group in case your first choice sells out first.

How to order:

This offer will be done Ganzaaa Style, which means that if you want one you must email both Garth and Amy at [email protected] and [email protected] at/or after 9:00 pm Eastern!

Orders will be taken in the order in which they are received starting at 9:00 pm Eastern.

All emails received BEFORE 9:00 pm Eastern will be put at the end of the line!!! :eek::eek::eek:

There is no whine with this cheese! That means that since this is a "Blind Grab Bag" there are no returns and if you whine on any social media, you will be banned from any future blind grab bag offers!:eek::eek::thumbsup::cool:

Let's Drink!!! :cool:

Jerry :D

Below are random sample pics from each group!!! These are only a few blades that we grabbed from each group.

GROUP A Samples!!!
    [​IMG]

GROUP B Samples!!!
    [​IMG]

2. Thesian

Thesian Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 11, 2008
    Beautiful stuff....thnx boss!

3. Makael

Makael KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Platinum Member

Oct 17, 2015
    very cool

4. zombieassassin

zombieassassin Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 1, 2015
    Nice!

5. darsk20

darsk20 Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 24, 2016
    If only I could guarantee a lightning strike micarta. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Kenneth F Huls likes this.
  6. Go Prepared

Go Prepared Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 12, 2014
    I'm drooling, unfortunately my wallet is not.

7. JohnTheTexican

JohnTheTexican Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 1, 2006
    I'll have some of Column "A"
    and try all of Column "B"

8. bigskybluefield

bigskybluefield

Feb 26, 2020
    Looks great! Will these have same specs as ratmandu/infidu knives?

9. primalblades

primalblades

Feb 23, 2014
    damn. very nice.

10. hhmoore

hhmoore Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 7, 2014
    If only I could guarantee that I wouldn't get a g-rexed type handle....
    I'm admittedly impressed that I like the majority of the ones shown above, though. Combining that with my love of the platform, I might have to take a chance on at least one

Last edited: Mar 3, 2020
    darsk20 and sixplymaple like this.
  11. jeffrice6

jeffrice6

Nov 5, 2009
    Specs please

12. sixplymaple

sixplymaple Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 3, 2018
    Ugh, if only I didn’t already owe you guys for the Blizzard Ganza...

:(

13. RobStanley

RobStanley Platinum Member Platinum Member

Dec 27, 2006
    The hammered texture on the ricasso and guard of the one on the far right in Group A looks awesome!

sixplymaple likes this.
  14. AntDog

AntDog Gold Member Gold Member Basic Member

Apr 3, 2001
    Group B, third from the left... homina, homina, homina! :cool:

UNRL Ghandi and sixplymaple like this.
  15. clampdaddy

clampdaddy Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 31, 2013
    Oh man. That one matches my grab bag CS NFNO!

AntDog likes this.
  16. Deadman's Point

Deadman's Point Basic Member Basic Member

Feb 3, 2013
    Yeah, what's the blade size on these?

17. hhmoore

hhmoore Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 7, 2014
    The mocha swirl/melting sundae (B1) almost has me dissuaded...but that logo is trying to pull me back.
    For those asking about specs, I'd anticipate comparable to the FHFG Infi Ratmandu that was released not too long ago. Of course, I don't claim to be very bright; and I certainly don't speak for the company.

18. DamascusBowie

DamascusBowie

Sep 20, 2016
    Aaaaand, Jerry pulls me into another classic design. With my mentors and badgers, I dont need a Ratmandu, even in infi. But I got to get a lightning strike.

19. WLJ4163

WLJ4163 Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 9, 2006
    Very nice!!!!

20. lmcq784

lmcq784 Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 5, 2010
    These are custom shop RMDs. So 5" blade.

duramax and Deadman's Point like this.