john powell

Discussion in 'H.I. Cantina' started by Conajohara, Jun 2, 2007.

1. Conajohara

Conajohara

Dec 15, 2000
    hi all any one know why mr powells work on khukries is no longer in the faq section of the himalayan imports web page.thanks

2. Berkley

Berkley

May 5, 1999
    Some time ago, JP decided to disperse the bulk of his collection so that others could enjoy the many fine pieces he had collected over the years. Since he was not actively keeping up with the latest research to keep his material current, he took down his own web site. He requested that other sites containing his older work, such as the HI Kukri FAQ and the SFI kukri articles, also be removed. There is a great deal of knowledge scattered across the Internet, with new information being developed all the time. We all owe a great debt of gratitude to John for his pioneering work.:thumbup:

3. Bri in Chi

Bri in Chi

May 28, 2003
    Does that mean that we will never see his book become reality? What wonderful photographs he gave us - I was hoping to be able to see them all together one day. A very special person.
    Bri

4. Kukri4302

Kukri4302

Dec 26, 2002
    Berk,
    I seriously doubt there is "ANYTHING"new or old concerning kuk's that JP doesn't know about !He has forgotten more than any other person comes close to knowing about Kuk's.
    THE DUCK!:cool: