Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Chris Reeve Knives' started by aceofblades, Mar 17, 2008.
My first CRK fixed blade: Umkhombe
20150620_202728 by brw713, on Flickr
20150620_203134 by brw713, on Flickr
20150623_214121 by brw713, on Flickr
20150623_220535 by brw713, on Flickr
20150623_220603 by brw713, on Flickr
Umkhombe and Pacific together....
20150627_172450 by brw713, on Flickr
20150627_173253 by brw713, on Flickr
20150627_173159 by brw713, on Flickr
Nyala Insingo CF, 01 at Flickr
The Brown Micarta looks a lot like G-10 to me
Hmm...this pic makes the edge look a little rough.
I think it's the time to post my fixed knives here:
From left to right:
1. 9" dagger, made in South Africa, 1987/1988, A2 steel, limited 25 pieces;
2. 7" dagger, made in South Africa, 1983/1984, D2 steel, probably the earliest dagger Chris ever made, not part of the limited 25 pieces;
3. 4" dagger, made in South Africa, 1987, A2 steel, limited 25 pieces;
4. Aviator, made in South Africa, mid 1985, D2 steel;
5. Aviator, made in South Africa, early 1985, D2 steel, special round butt cap and birthday card;
6. Fixed knife, blued A2 steel, pink ivory inlays;
7. Fixed knife, giraffe bone inlays;
More pics please view this thread of my CRK collection:
Inyoni! This arrived today! Cocobolo Inlay. I will be installing a leather lanyard....
20151112_221105 by brw713, on Flickr
20151112_220936 by brw713, on Flickr
20151112_220734 by brw713, on Flickr
20151112_214630 by brw713, on Flickr
Luv the new Inkosi!
Inyoni (with an Inkosi)
20151116_223431 by brw713, on Flickr
I apologize for so many pics of my Inyoni....kinda, sorta..... As far as fixed blades, I have a Pacific and an Umkhombe, but this one really trips my trigger.
20151122_000951 by brw713, on Flickr
20151122_005618 by brw713, on Flickr
So far I have 3 fixed blades and really like all of them. I'm really hoping to get an Inyoni, Mark VI and my fixed grail, a Tanto I or II. For now here are mine...
Current model stonewashed Nyala. I treated the sheath with Butchers Block (basically mineral oil, caranuba wax and bees wax) to make it a bit darker.
My favorite one so far, a mint 100% original Aviator from 1995.
Edit to add my newest fixed blades and my two favorite. I'm hoping I can add a Mountaineer I, Skinner and Mk IV eventually.
Early Shadow IV
Incoming Tanto I
The Green Beret and Professional Soldier in this photo are my brothers two CRK fixed blades. The rest in the photo are mine.
My 2nd Inyoni - Happy New Year's!!!
20151230_010742 by brw713, on Flickr
20151230_010011 by brw713, on Flickr