1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Week 25 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Spyderco Manix 2

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Spyderco Manix 2 , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, June 22 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Katana Krazy

Discussion in 'Himalayan Imports' started by ACStudios, Feb 20, 2002.

1. jim_l_clifton

jim_l_clifton

Mar 31, 2000
    I give up! I'm going "quietly" into retirement!You no longer are going to "nail" the poor old guy anymore! I leave all the new K's to you guys!SIGN ON THE cAVE SAYS "gone fishing"!SLAM!!
    me

2. ACStudios

ACStudios Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 9, 2001
    Jim,

Just remember to forward that Kat, Rose and two other khuks to SD! You can't send them to Ky, as I'd never see them! I don't trust Wal and his mailman!!!

Let's see. ... for khuk number one. ... A UBE (HEE), and I think for number two. ... A M43!!!! (HEEE) This is fun :D:D:D

3. Bill Martino

Bill Martino

Mar 5, 1999
    The caveman will have them in the mail today, without a doubt.

4. jim_l_clifton

jim_l_clifton

Mar 31, 2000
    AC,
    YOU DIDN'T GO! YOU TOOK TOO LONG !! GONE FISHING!! NOT COMING BACK!!
    jim

5. ACStudios

Apr 9, 2001
    NO NO NO... a TIME requirement wasn't stipulated in your written offer :D. I will agree to leave for KY, but only AFTER receiving stated goods and NOT before! It is the PRICE for getting at Wal. ... a fair one I might add too (he does live in the flat lands. ... no hills, no creeks, no college cuties immediately available)! Plus Buddy will go nuts not having any deer to chase!

HEE!

6. Bill Martino

Bill Martino

Mar 5, 1999
    Details, details.

7. ACStudios

Apr 9, 2001
    Yup. ... details are what make the world go round (in the case of bribery by blades) HEEE!

So Uncle, just ship off the beauty kat and UBE for now and send the bill to "THE RESEARCHER." I am a patient indivdual, so I can wait for the Rose and M43 :D

:D:D:D

8. Bill Martino

Bill Martino

Mar 5, 1999
    Who knows. I may get that fateful email from Tsimi telling me to send a dozen assorted blades to the Black Hills.