1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.
  2. BladeForums has ZERO TOLERANCE for extremism or calls of violence. We request your assistance dealing with this as we do not want to see the site shut down due to violent threats. Please see this thread here in Tech Support: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/bladeforums-has-a-zero-tolerance-policy-towards-threats-of-violence-extremism-be-warned.1769537/

Kizer Ki5466A2 Matt Cucchiara Dukes Flipper and Cold Steel Code 4

Discussion in 'For Sale: Folding Knives (Individual)' started by Reeek, Oct 17, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Reeek

Reeek

Aug 16, 2008
    For sale is a Kizer Ki5466A2 Matt Cucchiara Dukes Flipper and a Cold Steel Code 4

The Kizer has been carried but never used. Lockup is solid, the blade is centered and the flipper action is one of the best I've ever flipped. SOLD, shipped, CONUS only

The Cold Steel is like new, never carried or used, the blade is centered. Just like buying it new. SOLD Shipped CONUS only

The first to post I'll take one or both knives here gets first shot. I will ship in a new USPS Flat Rate Box. Please be 18 or over to buy these knives. You can text me at 1-775-420-8611 for further communication.

Here are the pictures:

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 18, 2018
  2. Stumpy72

Stumpy72 Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 5, 2018
    I’ll take the Kizer. I don’t have PM capability here, so please give me an email address I can use to set up payment details. Thanks.

3. Rancho5

Rancho5

Feb 10, 2015
    I'll take the Code 4

4. Reeek

Reeek

Aug 16, 2008
    Both sold!

Keizer to Stumpy72
    Code 4 to Rancho5

PayPal is

[email protected]

Let me know if your PayPal shipping addresses are different than actual

5. Stumpy72

Jul 5, 2018
    PayPal payment sent for the Kizer. It should be in your inbox now.

6. Reeek

Reeek

Aug 16, 2008
    Got it. Thanks!

Is your PayPal address correct? I’m shipping in the morning. Proority Mail Small Flat Rate

7. Reeek

Reeek

Aug 16, 2008
    Thank you to both of you!

Rick

8. Stumpy72

Jul 5, 2018
    Email sent regarding shipping address.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.