1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.
  2. BladeForums has ZERO TOLERANCE for extremism or calls of violence. We request your assistance dealing with this as we do not want to see the site shut down due to violent threats. Please see this thread here in Tech Support: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/bladeforums-has-a-zero-tolerance-policy-towards-threats-of-violence-extremism-be-warned.1769537/

Kizer Laconico Gemini Frame Lock w/ Blue Clip, Stonewash Ki3471

Discussion in 'For Sale: Folding Knives (Individual)' started by Reeek, Aug 4, 2018.

1. Reeek

Reeek

Aug 16, 2008
    For sale is a "perfect by production standards" Kizer Laconico Gemini. This knife has never left my house, hasn't been carried, used, or sharpened. It's basically as new as far as function and cosmetics go. The flipper action is quick and smooth, lockup is early and solid, and the blade is nicely centered. Blade steel is CPM-S35VN. All other specs are available online. The attached pictures speak for themselves. She comes with the original packaging. (The light reflections where the clip is attached in the first photo are just that, glare and reflections)

$100.00 shipped to your door, CONUS only please. PayPal only, as well. Please be 18 years old or older to buy this knife.

I'll ship in a new USPS Priority Mail box and I'll insure her for the sales price for my protection.

The first to post "I'll take it!" here gets first shot. We'll exchange details privately after the sale.

Here are the pictures:

IMG_9458.jpg IMG_9460.jpg IMG_9461.jpg IMG_9464.jpg IMG_9465.jpg IMG_9468.jpg IMG_9470.jpg

Last edited: Aug 7, 2018
  2. 5881

5881 Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 12, 2018
    I'll take it.

3. Reeek

Reeek

Aug 16, 2008
    Sold to 5881!