Knife Display of Kansa

Discussion in 'Art In Stone' started by kansa, Sep 30, 2012.

1. kansa

kansa

Mar 8, 2010
    Hi Mike and members. Thought I would share some pictures of my knife display. My wife was nice enough to clean out a shelf of bears and I added another shelf. Top shelf is mostly Case XX Seahorse Whittler and bottom shelf is Buck 110 and 1 Trapper. Mike did most of these knives for me.
    Thanks for looking, Gene Stormann
    BCCI Lifetime Member #2143

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

02Knight likes this.
  2. Redrummd

Redrummd

May 21, 2007
    :)Wow! Great display but I wonder how you keep them so well shined. Heck I know how tough that is to do. :)

3. hohenstreetroa

hohenstreetroa

May 22, 2010
    SUPER Nice, Gene! Thanks for sharing!

4. testdw

testdw

Feb 3, 2011
    Gene,

Extremely nice collection of premium Redrummd knives. Thanks for taking the time to share your great display. I always appreciate the opportunity to see Mike's artwork.

Enjoy,
    Dennis

02Knight likes this.
  5. kansa

kansa

Mar 8, 2010
    Glad to share Mike's Shiny Artwork with fellow collectors. I had a guy tell me to use Pre-Lim surface cleaner and Simichrome Polish on the blades and bolster. Then I put a coat of Renaissance Wax Polish to shine them up. Thanks for the info Mike on how to take care of my knives. My wife Penny and I also enjoy going to local Gem & Mineral shows to see what we can find for interesting stone material and jewelry. I usually take about 6 of Mikes knives along to share with vendors to strike up a conversation. Thanks Mike, Lance and Dennis for your comments on my collection. Later Gene

02Knight likes this.
  6. Southerly

Southerly

Jun 2, 2012
    Very nice, they look terrific together as a group.

David