1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

3. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Boker Urban Trapper Cocobolo , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday June 15!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, June 30 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Also, previous Live Stream Prize Pack winner, ooitzoo, has chosen to "pay it forward" with his knife that he won and is doing his own giveaway, check it out here: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/nib-cold-steel-prolite.1663761/

Knifeworks

Discussion in 'FEEDBACK: The Good, The Bad, The Ugly!' started by BigMatt01, Jun 6, 2015.

1. BigMatt01

BigMatt01

Apr 16, 2015
    First time ordering a knife. Is knifework's good to order from?

2. Stays Sharp

Stays Sharp

Nov 21, 2013
    Definitely.

3. DREW78

DREW78

Feb 23, 2006
    They are a top notch outfit. Great cs and fast shipping. Buy with confidence from them.

4. NorthernSouthpaw

NorthernSouthpaw

Feb 27, 2014
    Like Drew said, buy with confidence.
    You have nothing to worry about with KW. If you have any issues with your purchase give them a call & they will do what it takes to make it right.

5. skyhorse

skyhorse Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 30, 2010
    Excellent ! :thumbup:

6. Insipid Moniker

Insipid Moniker Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 28, 2011
    One of the absolute best.

7. bh49

bh49 Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 27, 2005
    Roger and his staff are one of the best knife dealers on the planet, may be even the best.
    We are fortunate to have him. Great prices, unbeatable customer service and best exclusives.

8. RevDevil

RevDevil Super Evil Supermod Staff Member Super Mod

Nov 9, 2009
    General Knife Discussion is for discussing knives themselves, not the people that sell them.

9. rlwhite5599

rlwhite5599

Jun 2, 2013
    Excellent to deal with. Great customer service. Buy with confidence.

10. Lonewolf01

Lonewolf01

Oct 31, 2011
    One of the first places I look. Always been great to deal with.

Last edited: Jun 6, 2015
  11. nickedone

nickedone

Nov 8, 2000
    Got my first knives from Roger before he had a website, from the small flyers he used to send eons ago under the BLF banner. Loyal customer ever since.

He has maintained superb customer service and reliability throughout years of expansion, and still has personal contact with many customers. His staff have been knowledgeable and personable with all my interactions.

Definitely on any list of top-rated major vendors.

Enjoy your purchase, Matt.

12. jeffzerot

jeffzerot

Jul 23, 2008
    Met Roger at 2015 Blade and several fine staff. Bought a Brend Marauder from them, top drawer in every way. Highly recommended!!

13. zl1

zl1

Nov 24, 2012
    Everything I can say about Knifeworks is positive :)

14. Wolverine666

Wolverine666 Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 7, 2009
    Knifeworks is outstanding. Everything about them is fantastic. They have the best exclusives too.

15. pilgrimuk

pilgrimuk

Apr 18, 2006
    Nothing but good things to say about them, excellent and always help.

16. jbmonkey

jbmonkey Platinum Member Platinum Member

Jun 9, 2011
    One of the best dealers out there.

17. GIZMOMAN

GIZMOMAN Chicago Cubs 2016 World Series Champions Platinum Member

Mar 12, 2003
    NO HESITATION..Owners is awesome..STAFF is even more better...............:thumbup:

18. WhaleMadness

WhaleMadness

May 18, 2015
    Anyone know what's up with their ResellerRatings page? They get 2.64/10 with some real lousy stories. I hear good stuff on bladeforums but these stories make me nervous to drop any real cash here. Some of my other knife places get fine ratings. Can anyone make me less nervous? I love some of their exclusives. Thanks!

19. strategy9

strategy9 Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 27, 2015
    +10

Definitely g2g...

20. knarfeng

knarfeng senex morosus moderator Staff Member Super Mod Moderator

Jul 30, 2006
    I have bought many knives from them. And will buy more.