1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.
  2. Our COVID-19 response can be found here

Knifeworks

Discussion in 'FEEDBACK: The Good, The Bad, The Ugly!' started by BigMatt01, Jun 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. greatscoot

greatscoot Nostalgia is not what it used to be. Platinum Member

Jul 21, 2012
    This thread is five years old, why wait until now to join this forum and complain about this?

2. GWashington1732

GWashington1732

Jun 20, 2009
    You're right, technically It's libel.
    Unless you used speech to text, then it's iffy.

Every experience I've had with knifeworks has been great.

AKnife, greatscoot and mqqn like this.
  3. craytab

craytab Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 26, 2012
    Please use punctuation. Even if you sounded perfectly legitimate, I still wouldn't take you seriously without at least a bit of punctuation.

4. 357snubnose

357snubnose Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 1, 2013
    Who are you going to call? Just curious.

5. GWashington1732

GWashington1732

Jun 20, 2009
    Ghostbusters!!!!!

6. Knifeworks.com

Knifeworks.com

Dec 19, 2002

Due to her reason for being terminated. She threatened to "Punch Throat" another employee. On behalf Knifeworks we have contacted our local sheriff department and a attorney to handle this matter.

mqqn and LEGION 12 like this.
  7. JD Mandrell

JD Mandrell Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 20, 2001
    Oh boy, the repeated "god's gonna get ya" always lends credibility to a former employee rant........

JJHollowman and mqqn like this.
  8. Nixelplix

Nixelplix Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 26, 2003
    [​IMG]

9. r8shell

r8shell Platinum Member Platinum Member

Jan 16, 2010
    Throat punching is an odd way to bless someone.

On topic: I once returned a knife to Knifeworks and was promptly refunded. I was perfectly fine with paying for shipping, since the problem with the order was my fault, not theirs.

Danke42, mqqn, craytab and 2 others like this.
  10. Beak14

Beak14 Platinum Member Platinum Member

Nov 13, 2015
    Made two orders, from KW, for four knives, and two of four knives look to be returns. Although the knives I bought were heavily discounted, they were represented as new. But, I was happy with them, and tossed them into the drawer...

While I believe what the ex-employee has to say, I will still do business with KW. I mean, KC sent me a ZT 0450CF, that was freaking used, and I still do business, with them. I think what the employee reports goes on with many of the online retailers, and I'm not surprised with her testimony.

And, by they way, Numbskulls, slander's said, and libel's written. Did this ex-employee say anything? Did you hear her say anything?

Carry on, KW! And, to the ex-employee, snitching ain't all too becoming, if you know what I mean? Go get another job, and put this experience behind you! Good luck!

And, to the those that readily dismissed what she had to say, what the hell's wrong with you? Don't want to hear it? Does it hurt your feelings, so you resist it? Sometimes the truth hurts, but there's a stiff consequence, for those who don't embrace it!

11. 3fifty7

3fifty7 Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 24, 2016
    I’ve had nothing but good experiences with all KnifeWorks ordering on the line and in the store. Might have to drive back up there soon.

12. jlauffer

jlauffer Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 11, 2016
    Never dealt with KW, but given that all of the responses prior to hers were positive, seems pretty easy to understand why she would be readily dismissed. Yours is the first (and only so far) that corroborates any part of her story.

13. JD Mandrell

JD Mandrell Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 20, 2001
    I've had one return in all these years, there was a knife with two models, that only had a slight difference, and I was accidentally sent the wrong one, one phone call, sent it back, had refund within a day or so, and they covered the return shipping.

14. Quiet

Quiet "That guy" Platinum Member

Oct 11, 2013
    Uhhhh...anybody else feel like we're watching a domestic dispute blow up at an Arby's? Look, man, can you guys take this outside? I just want to get in, get my roasty beef sammiches, and get out. I kinda need to slide past, you two are blocking the soda machine.

15. Beak14

Beak14 Platinum Member Platinum Member

Nov 13, 2015
    I have no dog in the fight! Look, I'd be surprised if Knifeworks wasn't doing as she said he's doing. Retail's a super-tough business, and you have to find a way to make a profit, or you close your doors.

I suppose I'm just tired of people using their emotions, to form opinions. People take positions, because that position "feels" right. Let the facts come out, and believe what the truth is, what ever it may be! What she has said, has the ring of truth, to me! Now, do I want to believe her? Hell no! But, will I believe her, if what she said is true? Hell yes! Often, the truth sucks!

16. Nixelplix

Mar 26, 2003
    Thanks for your input!

Have a blessed day.

JJHollowman, CoryMc, AntDog and 4 others like this.
  17. craytab

craytab Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 26, 2012
    When crazy sounding people tell you things that are very far out of the norm, while acting bat poop crazy, normal people don't believe them.

18. Planterz

Planterz Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 26, 2004
    Nothing says piety and devotion to Abrahamic tenets like casting stones and threats of throat punching.

palonej, unwisefool, CoryMc and 8 others like this.
  19. jlauffer

jlauffer Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 11, 2016
    The 3 major TV networks? 3 major credit agencies? 3 major US car companies? 3 of the 4 major league sports? Could be anything...waiting with bated breath!

JJHollowman, palonej and 357snubnose like this.
  20. Nixelplix

Mar 26, 2003
    [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.