Knives at Hand

Discussion in 'SABOL BROTHERS Custom Handmade Knives' started by SABOL BROTHERS, Jan 6, 2018.

1. SABOL BROTHERS

SABOL BROTHERS KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Jun 10, 2016
    Knives available for immediate shipping!

2. SABOL BROTHERS

SABOL BROTHERS KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Jun 10, 2016
    hugofeynman likes this.
  3. Revolverrodger

Revolverrodger KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Jul 23, 2007
    That’s the knife I designed and had them build for me.
    They are using my design without my authorization...
    Not very professional

Lapedog likes this.
  4. Lapedog

Lapedog

Dec 7, 2016
    Did you buy it or are they selling off a knife they built for you that you didn’t end up taking?

5. SABOL BROTHERS

Jun 10, 2016
  6. Revolverrodger

Revolverrodger KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Jul 23, 2007
    I just want to make it clear that this was my original design. I am planning to manufacture this design in the future and I am not authorizing anyone to use it without permission.

7. madcap_magician

madcap_magician Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 27, 2005
    Doesn't look like they're selling the design just the extra one they made.

8. Revolverrodger

Jul 23, 2007
    You are probably right but I saw advanced knife bro on youtube use my exact design made by sabol brothers...