Photos Knives & Guns

Discussion in 'General Knife Discussion' started by AJR576, Jul 18, 2018.

1. glockfire

glockfire Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 7, 2008
  2. ErocSD

ErocSD Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 21, 2019

My P10c fits that bill and the VP9sk too. It looks like you got the p365 but as we know guns multiply and we are never content with just one haha. So when you're looking for the next one, the P10c is one hell of a gun. Cheers bud!

3. dogboye

dogboye Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 23, 1999
    Good to hear. :thumbsup:

4. K.O.D.

K.O.D. Sanity Not Included Platinum Member

Aug 21, 2013
    I've actually decided to use my Beretta PX4 .40 as my winter carry gun. It is just lights out the most accurate centerfire auto I own. With the upgraded trigger group, metal guide rod, and competition cam block, it's a hell of a gun. I am considering selling my Steyr M9-A1 just for some extra cash (towards mags and holster for the Sig).

5. JAB

JAB Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 13, 2005
    I shot a buddy’s M9 in .357 SIG w/ the funky sights when they first came out. Man that thing was a blast (Literally!:D) to shoot.

6. K.O.D.

Aug 21, 2013
  7. dogboye

dogboye Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 23, 1999
    Nice pair!

8. K.O.D.

Aug 21, 2013
    Thanks! I've decided to keep the Steyr too. Later tonight I'll snap a pic with the Beretta. Tomorrow I plan to take all three to the range. I like the sight. I have very quick and natural aim. It is dimmer than traditional night sights, but none of my other guns have NS.

If it's late night and someone breaks in while I'm asleep, I might not have time to grab my glasses, which therefore any sights would be useless.

For the Sig I bought a Pierce grip extension for the flush mag and also ordered a 12 round extended. The mags are not cheap. I also got a 17 round .40 for my PX4 inbound.

Retired UPS Driver and dogboye like this.
  9. Stairway

Stairway

Apr 16, 2020
    :thumbsup:

10. goldie

goldie

Feb 18, 2000
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 12, 2020
  11. Zulus

Zulus

May 29, 2020
    [​IMG]

12. K.O.D.

Aug 21, 2013
    Well I got the opportunity to take the course this weekend instead of two weeks from now. I'm taking the CCW test with the Steyr. I need a holster for the P365. And a good iwb belt.

Both the Sig and the Steyr shot great at 30 feet. The Sig is ridiculously easy to aim for fast follow up shots with that weird sight. The barrel ports are so small I didn't even notice. Put the first 60 rounds through it today, and I have to say, I'm glad I got the SAS version. For CC, I find I can recover/aim way faster than my Steyr and more so than anything with 3 dots.

Retired UPS Driver likes this.
  13. bigolegator

bigolegator Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 26, 2014
    82F354C6-5401-4514-A467-C7EE6453BBCD.jpeg

14. JParanee

JParanee Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 23, 2006
    [​IMG]

15. bigolegator

bigolegator Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 26, 2014
    588B6412-1FE5-43A1-974D-55F281346323.jpeg

16. K.O.D.

Aug 21, 2013
    Finished CCW class today. Passed everything no prob. Now the 90 day wait. Which is the expedited period I paid extra for. Normally 6+ months. The State of Illinois can suckle my peener pods.

17. K.O.D.

Aug 21, 2013
    As addendum, I'd heard of a lot of people saying their brand new 365 SAS sight did not work at night and sent them in to Sig or returned them NIB.

Mine was barely perceptible as new in the dark. I've got 90 rounds through it now and even in pitch black it is perfectly bright, as it should be. Maybe it's like a glow sticks and needs to be be broken to glow or something. Really love the sight. It's also extremely enjoyable and easy to shoot.

Retired UPS Driver likes this.
  18. vjb.knife

vjb.knife Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 2, 2002
    Here's another pair.

[​IMG]

19. TomP

TomP

Apr 6, 2020
  20. K.O.D.

Aug 21, 2013
    Squeaky clean!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I now smell like the freakish lovechild of Hoppes No. 09 and Dior Homme Sport.

Will finish in the morning. NOT looking forward to cleaning the Ruger.

Mr. Tettnanger, khopesh, TomP and 4 others like this.