1. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win an Ontario Knives Spec Plus SP8 Machete Survival Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Knives on my cat

Discussion in 'General Knife Discussion' started by Charlie Mike, Jul 14, 2013.

1. uxo2

uxo2 Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 3, 2013
    [​IMG]

Ripcord 82, jux t, David Mary and 9 others like this.
  2. SW-EDC

SW-EDC Platinum Member Platinum Member

Dec 4, 2015
    [​IMG]

3. uxo2

Oct 3, 2013
    [​IMG]

4. WValtakis

WValtakis Hand Engraving, Anodizing and Embellishment Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

May 29, 2004
    Not quite on...he kept batting at it, lol:)

Screenshot_20190830-110629_Photos.jpg

5. Llasi

Llasi Basic Member Basic Member

Mar 1, 2013
  6. TheFactor

TheFactor Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 26, 2015
  7. uxo2

Oct 3, 2013
    V-toku2 Stretch

[​IMG]

8. TheFactor

Feb 26, 2015
  9. Ripcord 82

Ripcord 82

Feb 15, 2019
    Meet Jag. He's with a GEC Toothpick. Jag was a drop off at our farm and wondered in out from a bitter cold night and hung out in our barn.We took him to the vet and found he had already been declawed and neutered. He now is a most welcomed addition to our family and safe from harm.
    [​IMG]

10. Ripcord 82

Ripcord 82

Feb 15, 2019
    Opps,I got busted trying to sneak a shot of Patches with a Case Sowbelly while she was sleeping.
    [​IMG]

11. TheFactor

Feb 26, 2015
    That’s so awesome!
    Jag looks like a happy camper now :)

Ripcord 82 likes this.
  12. TheFactor

Feb 26, 2015
    LOL I love how Patch has one eye open and looks like he’s thinking hmmm what do we have here Dad.

PeaceInOurTime and Ripcord 82 like this.
  13. Ripcord 82

Ripcord 82

Feb 15, 2019
    Jag is by far the calmest and quietest cat I have ever seen.Plus he talks to us.He's constantly by my side along side my bed or sitting in my lap on the recliner. He took over where my old cat that passed away always was there for me. When I was in my hospital bed in the living room for almost a year, my red cat never left my side. I had back surgery that went bad.He,Kelsie, is surely missed.

TheFactor likes this.
  14. Ripcord 82

Ripcord 82

Feb 15, 2019
    He's a she and a grouchy one at that. lol She's the boss of the household and keeps everybody else in their place.

TheFactor likes this.
  15. TheFactor

Feb 26, 2015
    Tell her my apologies and to keep up the good work :D She’s a cutie ! :thumbsup:

16. TheFactor

Feb 26, 2015
    I’m sorry for your loss :( I know it’s difficult as I lost my siamese cat buster after 16 years. He was my Buddy and dearly missed . Mercedes I got at a rescue center when she was about 3 months and she’s 6 years old now and a real sweetheart very affectionate but she has the don’t mess with me side of her when she wants lol. She’s Loves posing for a picture to and cuddling .
    Here’s one of Buster before he passed in his golden years chillin with Mercedes.
    He had these pearcing blue eyes that don’t show in the pic .
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 29, 2019
  17. Ripcord 82

Ripcord 82

Feb 15, 2019
    I'm sorry for your loss too because I know how it is. Our Kelsie was about 12 years when he passed the same week our Blue Heeler female dog of 14 years passed. That was a very bad week for us.Your Mercedes looks just like Jag.That's a precious picture of two beautiful cat companions.

TheFactor likes this.
  18. David Mary

David Mary KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Jul 23, 2015
    This is my kitty buddy, Smokey. A family found him in a garbage bag by the river when he was a kitten of about 5 weeks old. :( They named him, and kept him for a year, before they decided they had to let him go; they already had so many other animals, plus children, and it was a stressful house for him to be in. So he's living a more chill life now with me. He's a big kitty, at over 23 lbs.

Today:
    Smokey and the Dragonfly.jpg

Last October:
    Smokey and the Military 3.JPG

And by the way, he ended up ripping some legs off the Spydertoy I made him with my (pre-mod) Spyderco Military.

Also, I don't know much about cat breeds, so if anyone could tell me what breed Smokey is, I'd be grateful!

EDIT: I'm pretty sure he's a Maine Coon.

Last edited: Oct 6, 2019
  19. Ripcord 82

Ripcord 82

Feb 15, 2019
    Beautiful!

TheFactor and David Mary like this.
  20. WValtakis

WValtakis Hand Engraving, Anodizing and Embellishment Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

May 29, 2004
    Screenshot_20190929-185839_Gallery~2.jpg