1. Week 47 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Kizer Knives 1028A1 Dirk Pinkerton Lancer
    Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer Knives 1028A1 Dirk Pinkerton Lancer + Misc Prize Pack , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships! Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, Nov 23 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here
  2. Esav Benyamin has passed. Please pay your respects here

Kuk Bowie for 8/18

Discussion in 'Himalayan Imports' started by Yangdu, Aug 18, 2019.

1. Yangdu

Yangdu [email protected] Himalayan Imports-Owner Moderator

Apr 5, 2005
    16.5 inch 17 ounce Kuk Bowie by Kumar. Sisau wood handle. Leather sheath. Usual fine work by Kumar. One more new addition to your collection at $195.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Email to [email protected] to order
    First come first served

2. Bawanna

Bawanna Moderator Moderator

Dec 19, 2012
    My oh my, ain't that something? Beautiful thing.

3. George Azar

George Azar Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 18, 2017
    For that length and weight is should be very fast!

4. pugs75

pugs75 Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 21, 2009
    Where is Ndog that has got his name on it!!

5. Hawgsnawt

Hawgsnawt

Aug 16, 2015
    tempted.....

6. cul4u01

cul4u01 Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 5, 2012
    That is very nice....tempting

7. ndoghouse

ndoghouse Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 26, 2010
    Holy moly! You right Pugs! That is sweet. Even gots a cho but im trying to buy me a new truck right now and my wife would kill me deader n dead if I did. Thats a fantastic piece tho!

EricTheRedBeard likes this.
  8. Bawanna

Bawanna Moderator Moderator

Dec 19, 2012
    Ndog in a ''New" truck? That don't compute.

9. Hawgsnawt

Hawgsnawt

Aug 16, 2015
    been back and looked at this one about a dozen times now..... wish one of you slackers would go ahead and buy it.....

I'm REALLY considering it, just wish it had the full tang handle........

10. ndoghouse

ndoghouse Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 26, 2010
    No Bawanna! That will likely never happen. I mean "new" to me! The newest car I have now is 26 years old with 300K miles. It actually has that new R134A refrigerant in it:D Im down to my last vehicle and any day now I could be on foot! My mom would have a heart attack if she saw me in a new truck! Im thinking like 2005 or so with 4WD. My last truck that burned up was 45 years old. Its time to cross over into the new millennium!

Git it Hawg! Definitely a one up piece. I like the "Khuk" in that Bowie alot. Im surprised its still there actually.

Days later: Dang! Still there? WTH? Somebody get this thing off my mind please!

Last edited: Aug 21, 2019
    EricTheRedBeard likes this.