1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Boker Urban Trapper Cocobolo , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday June 15!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, June 30 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Also, previous Live Stream Prize Pack winner, ooitzoo, has chosen to "pay it forward" with his knife that he won and is doing his own giveaway, check it out here: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/nib-cold-steel-prolite.1663761/

Kumar Fighting Knife

Discussion in 'Himalayan Imports' started by Yangdu, Apr 6, 2019.

1. Yangdu

Yangdu [email protected] Himalayan Imports-Owner Moderator

Apr 5, 2005
    26.5 inch 36 ounce Fighting Knife by Kumar. Satisal wood handle with eyes. Leather sheath. Usual fine work by Kumar. $265. *SOLD*

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Email to [email protected] to order
    First come first served

Last edited: Apr 16, 2019
    The Zieg and Menefee_01 like this.
  2. George Azar

George Azar Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 18, 2017
    Those are awesomeness!!!!

3. ndoghouse

ndoghouse Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 26, 2010
    Now that is sweet!

4. Bawanna

Bawanna Moderator Moderator

Dec 19, 2012
    This ones singing to me loudly. Be a nice addition to the stable I think.
    Alas I must behave myself at least for a bit.

5. tedwca

tedwca

Dec 10, 2005
    OMG this is an amazing blade!!! My recent hospital stay and job issues prevent me from snagging this. Congratulations to whoever wins it.