KW CF/M4 Para2 Exclusive

Discussion in 'Spyderco' started by ToxicBot11, Apr 7, 2015.

1. Sunyata

Sunyata

Mar 27, 2014
    [​IMG]

2. Seneca18

Seneca18

Jan 2, 2015
  3. Sunyata

Sunyata

Mar 27, 2014
    [​IMG]

4. hookahhabib

hookahhabib Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 24, 2011
    Been loving mine so far!

Noticed the slightest amount of horizontal blade play, but I'd like to think that'll be fixed easily enough once I get back into th e US...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The patina you see has come mostly from hacking up some invading banana trees at my in-laws place here in México...

5. skivic

skivic Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 8, 2012
    Mine has come out of the box to check out QC and then back into the box i carry my BHQ M4 that i dyed the handles Navy dark blue and the carbon is so nice on the KW that i dont want to mess it up hahah

6. SCputter

SCputter

May 30, 2016
    Mine loves me back...which is nice.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

7. ni1s

ni1s

Feb 10, 2014
    Any pics of the scale? What rit dye did you use? I've been planning to do the same...

8. skwurll

skwurll

Oct 12, 2008
    I know what that means when the clip hasnt been moved to tip up, there Seneca.:). Shes not being put in the rotation.:(

9. Seneca18

Seneca18

Jan 2, 2015
    Haha, very observant and you are correct :D. At least for now anyways I haven't even finished breaking in the Jade M4, too many knives, too little cutting time in the day.

10. Gizler00

Gizler00

Feb 19, 2006
    Just picked up one of these and have a question for some of you guys who also have one.

I was under the impression that the liner milling marks on the pm2 were always even with each other. Both liners have the mark in the same spot, so when looking at the inside with the knife open, they are parallel to each other.

I only ask, because the one I have (got from a member here) they are not even, rather spaced about a 1/4 from the other.

Everything else on the blade checks out.

Any thoughts?

11. Sharp Guy

Sharp Guy Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 6, 2016
    I don't have one of the Jade M4 knives but the liner notches on my other two PM2s are not even.

12. Gizler00

Gizler00

Feb 19, 2006
    Thanks for getting back to me. I just couldn't remember if they were or not, and I do not have any pictures from my last jade M4 to compare.

Thanks for the info.

13. 5-by-5

5-by-5 Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 13, 2016
    Mine appears parallel. If I measured them I'm sure my notches are a millimeter off. Definitely not a 1/4" though.

14. Gizler00

Gizler00

Feb 19, 2006
    Oh this is how my others were. Not saying this is a fake, because everything seems to check out.

I will try to get pictures up

15. Gizler00

Gizler00

Feb 19, 2006
    Best pictured I can get right now. You can see both notches in the picture with the knife open in my hand. They are about 1/4" apart.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

16. Gizler00

Gizler00

Feb 19, 2006
    Anybody able to give me any clarification on this?

17. Ericz4253

Ericz4253

Apr 2, 2015
    That knife is legit. I have 15 PM2's and the notches vary in them. Some are exactly adjacent to each other but others are 1/4" or so off. I have two of the jade/M4 and KW/M4 and both sets of notches are offset. And all of those were bought first hand from reputable dealer. Your good!!!

18. Gizler00

Gizler00

Feb 19, 2006
    THANK YOU!!! Relieved. You never know with these. There's that jade M4 that is fake but looks near perfect.

I always get freaked out with PM2'S.

19. nlewman

nlewman

Dec 26, 2015
    Nice.... Deering goodtime? 2?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

20. 99cuts

99cuts

Apr 18, 2013
    I have a pair of Jade PM2s from blade hq and the notches are not parallel.