Later Greg, thanks for all

Discussion in 'Battle Blades with Greg Walker' started by Parker, Jun 17, 2002.

1. Parker

Parker

Mar 19, 1999
    Greg, thanks bro, looks like about every 8 years or so you wander back in from the cold to a live (or in the case of FK nearly live :D) show and tell exchange and unfortunately your sense of practicality doesn't fly here with a few folks, just like in the bad old days of the glossy paper, and the exposure of a willing virgin hoping like hell you'd sacrifice him, if only to use another knife I had never seen )that JSP double kwaiken or Hammond Flesh-eater?)

Your bitingly insightful questions really help clarify the muddy waters around me and I will miss things like the Whaddya do Jack conversations.

I've been keeping out of this discussion (the 4 or 7 WTF is with S912 threads) but I guess the house rules are a bigger concern than avoiding semantics and making forward progress. You, Bagwell and McClung...:) Never fails, the nail that sticks up gets the most grief.

Check six brother, most of us will be here if/ when you want to get back in.

2. Rugger

Rugger

Jan 27, 1999
    What he said. Still confused as to the details surrounding the departure, but wtf- it ain't my beef so I'll stay the hell out of it. Good Luck Greg, look in on us from time to time.
    First C.C. then G.W.- who wants to step into the crosshairs next?
    Best Regards,
    Mike