1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win an Ontario Knives Spec Plus SP8 Machete Survival Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

LE Buck 110s

Discussion in 'Buck Knives For Sale' started by 2TONYB, May 13, 2019.

1. 2TONYB

2TONYB Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 21, 2005

Limited edition, I'm not sure of the history. Partially serrated Buck Cote. Never used. Comes with the brown velvet display case. There is no sheath or regular box. Fathers Day Special! $75 shipped USA.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Green bone Limited Edition with signed COA. $old shipped in USA. Knife comes with the velvet hard display case. Never used. There is no regular box or sheath.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

First "I'll take" whichever gets the opportunity to buy the respective knife. No trades. I take Paypal for payment.

Last edited: Jun 16, 2019
    Skelator88 likes this.
  2. Chilebrown

Chilebrown

Oct 4, 2017
  3. 2TONYB

Sep 21, 2005
    Message incoming.

4. 2TONYB

Sep 21, 2005