1. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win an Ontario Knives Spec Plus SP8 Machete Survival Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Leatherman Tools in hot water!

Discussion in 'Himalayan Imports' started by SkagSig40, Nov 16, 2004.

1. Ben Arown-Awile

Ben Arown-Awile Banned by Moderators Banned

Aug 29, 2001
    I would like to get off the bus, but it won't stop. I don't even know who's driving. All I can do is hang onto my seat and hope I survive when we crash.

Wait, we're slowing down again! Crap! We didn't stop. Somebody else just jumped on. He must have thought it was the Bandwagon.

What can I do? Every few seconds another one rides the bus.

2. munk

munk

Mar 22, 2002
    I don't think there is much we can do about the crash.

munk

3. richardallen

richardallen

Oct 15, 2002
    very interesting thread with lots of new information. of course we do as well have enviromental problems, but they're either not as big as yours or just a different kind of. i'm too young and ignorant, i never bothered much to have a look at it, except what we learnt in school.
    i have learned a whole lot here.

thanks for all the fish.

Keno