Lets make this easy....

Discussion in 'DPx Hostile Environment Survival Tools' started by viva la, Jan 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Reeek

Reeek

Aug 16, 2008
    What about us BIG whiney bitches!? Don't discriminate! :)

2. gajinoz

gajinoz

Sep 2, 2003
    Perhaps you might also care to nominate a general sticking area. An unfortunate area might lessen your enjoyment of the product.

3. skinz0021

skinz0021

Jul 18, 2007
    with the attitude from some it seems as if they would like to take it up the hoo-haa to get thier jollies. like its the greatest new "TOY"......thats why they cant wait because the becker they currently use isnt doing it anymore.

4. viva la

viva la

Jan 13, 2010
    you're right, you're not hostile at all.

In real world business situations world product launches don't get interrupted by CEO trips to the outback of Africa or wherever.[\quote]

disrespectful, yes

ignorant, yes

stupid, yes

Lack of answers to 90% of the existing customer base? of the "1000"s you and maybe 3 others are demanding answers that have been clearly answered numerous times. You and the 3 others have pretty much refused to say if you even have a knife ordered or are just complaining to hear the sound of your own voice.

I would say the fact that he has 1 knife in production, and 1000s awaiting new ones to be released says he is doing something very correct with his PR.

Like I said in the OP, feel free to give him your name (if you even have a knife ordered) and he will cross your name off the list and refund you your money.

If you do have a knife on order (doubtful) I hope it bites you fast and hard once you get it.

So to answer your question (maybe) I did call you a whiny little bitch (or maybe I didn't). But I did call you disrespectful, ignorant and stupid. kthx.

Last edited: Jan 21, 2011
  5. Guyon

Guyon Biscuit Whisperer Staff Member Super Mod

Mar 15, 2000
    Slow down, man! Nobody said ANYTHING about a Becker. :p

6. skinz0021

skinz0021

Jul 18, 2007
    i figured that would stir the pot a bit. plus they have those big bulky handles....

7. RYP

RYP

Jul 11, 2009
    I like Becker knives and I like Ethan Becker. Sometimes an ugly cheap knife is overshadowed by the guy who designed it :)))

8. skinz0021

skinz0021

Jul 18, 2007
    I dont have any beef with Becker just saying the handle is large and round.

9. Moosez45

Moosez45 Custom Antlers, Factory Knives... Moderator

Jul 14, 2010
    I heard Becker. What? Who? Where? Oh, big bulky handles. Yeah, they fit me hooves better than any other large field knife I've ever owned.

Best knife for the money on the market. Loves 'em, and I am not just a BKT Client, I'm also a Moderator. <cheesy smile>

Moose

10. Esav Benyamin

Esav Benyamin MidniteSuperMod

Apr 6, 2000
    Yeah, but those big round Becker handles don't work for whiners with sissy little girl hands. :D

11. RYP

RYP

Jul 11, 2009
    damn... its Fight Club every day on the DPx Forum :)))

12. tersfeld

tersfeld

Jul 14, 2009
    The first rule of "Fight Club" is..."You don't talk about Fight Club"

Shhhhhhh!!

13. iyyob

iyyob

Dec 27, 2010
    This is what I signed up for ! Oh and knives too :)

14. Guyon

Mar 15, 2000
    I'm texting Ethan right now to tell him he should donkey punch you if he sees you leaving SHOT. :D :p

There are two funny things above. One is the term "donkey punch." The other is the thought of Ethan Becker text messaging.

15. skinz0021

skinz0021

Jul 18, 2007
    it got a reaction that was all i was looking for. i figured moose would find it.

16. Moosez45

Moosez45 Custom Antlers, Factory Knives... Moderator

Jul 14, 2010
    I already called him, he said after lunch, he'll take care of it.:D

Moose

17. PropThePolecat

PropThePolecat

Jan 31, 2009
    Thats cause none of you (unlike us Beckerheads) know how to finish a fight for good! Look at our avatars...who'd want to fight a moose, polecat, chicken, cat in a WWII uniform, etc? We're hardcore :D

EDIT: it IS a chicken, right Guyon? :D

18. sdg

sdg

Jun 14, 2010
    Yeah, but too often it's nothing but open-hand slap fighting! Hopefully we'll all toughen up a little when our knives arrive. Maybe then we can bring out the kitty claws, Polecat!

19. Guyon

Mar 15, 2000
    I just call it a chicken to downplay the fact that is an elite prize fighting rooster with several world championships under its beak. Believe me, you'd rather fight a moose. :p

20. kingsqueak

kingsqueak

Oct 21, 2010
    I sold all my bottle openers to pay for my HEST/F.

Now I have all this beer here and no way to open it.

What will my children do?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.