Lite weight villager utility Knife

Discussion in 'Himalayan Imports' started by Yangdu, Feb 22, 2021.

1. Yangdu

Yangdu [email protected] Himalayan Imports-Owner Moderator

Apr 5, 2005
    15 inch 16 ounce villager utility Knife by Anil. Sisau wood handle. Lite and sharp Knife at $60.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Email to [email protected]
    First come first served

kronckew and George Azar like this.
  2. Bawanna

Bawanna Moderator Moderator

Dec 19, 2012
    Wow that really is light. Nice looking knife.

George Azar likes this.
  3. ndoghouse

ndoghouse

Aug 26, 2010
    Sweet handle, sweet price and yep sweet weight!!! I tell you what! My KLVUK got lots of use here in Texas last week! I was lucky and had electricity most of the week but no water for a while. For drinking water I had to chop up all kinds of unimaginable crap unwanted furniture included with my klvuk to feed the potbelly and melt snow and distill it to drink. Khuk always saves the day! If this one dont go soon i might have to do something about it. Dont really need seven? ...dont remember how many I got now but that wood sure looks sweet and it aint even oiled yet! That one is a real beauty!
    BTW: Hope all my fellow Texans are doing well and survived this BS. This was completely unexpected on a municipal level and a wake up call so bug out bag just got a bit bigger!

Last edited: Feb 25, 2021
  4. davidf99

davidf99 Platinum Member Platinum Member

Sep 27, 2011
    This one has nice proportions. One of my favorite khukuris is about this size. You can't do better for an all-purpose knife.

And since a picture is worth many words, here it is:

Chitlangi15.5in-Villager-Lokendra16oz-for-Dave-01cr.jpg

It's by Lokendra Kami (a very skilled and creative guy who unfortunately is no longer with HI), 15.5" overall length and 16 oz, with steel bolster and butt cap.

Just for fun, here are a pair of blades that Lokendra made, called "Brave Man" and "Wise Woman." Lokendra held a little ceremony to marry them, and I was fortunate to acquire both of them from Yangdu, at different times.

Gorkha-Hat-Knife-Lokendra-05d.jpg Gorkha-Hat-Knife-Lokendra-05b.jpg

Lokendra made several of the "Gorkha Hat Knives." The blades are Chitlangi-type, beautifully done, as shown here:

Gorkha-Hat-Knife-Lokendra-01.jpg

5. bobbitybobbity

bobbitybobbity

Dec 13, 2010

6. bobbitybobbity

bobbitybobbity

Dec 13, 2010
    Re:the villager, I bought it, I got it and......I like it! Genuinely looking forward to using on camping trips. Thank you!

XelaXela likes this.
  7. Kismet

Kismet Basic Member Basic Member

Jan 30, 2002
    Congratulations, Bobbitybobbity, you will love your new tool.

Please, read the H.I. safety thread. It represents the voices of experience from over the years.

The Latest and Greatest Safety Thread-REQUIRED READING!:
    http://www.bladeforums.com/threads/latest-and-greatest-safety-thread-required-reading.269016/

XelaXela likes this.
  8. FishVolt

FishVolt

Feb 24, 2016
    Wow. Those handles are some of the most unique I've seen. Very cool.

9. Boone47

Boone47

Dec 9, 2013
    Yangdu, is this one still avail? EMS in case

Last edited: Mar 4, 2021
  10. Bawanna

Bawanna Moderator Moderator

Dec 19, 2012
    Best to contact Yangdu via her email listed at the bottom of all her post. I believe this one is long gone, bobbitybobbity gave it a home. Do contact Yangdu anyhow as she may have others.

XelaXela likes this.