1. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win an Ontario Knives Spec Plus SP8 Machete Survival Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Little Tiny Good luck charms

Discussion in 'Buck Knives' started by sams, May 21, 2016.

1. sams

sams

Apr 21, 2001
  2. DocT

DocT

Mar 25, 2012
    They are small enough to always have with you. Rule No. 9 .

3. Phydeaux

Phydeaux

Mar 4, 2006
    I picked up small Buck toothpick at Wallyworld on clearance. Scales are black and blue G10, I think its a model 385, with a modified clip point. Just the right size to drop in the back pocket.

Very handy to have on me. I use it a lot at work when I have to work with double sided tape and labels. Nice fine tip to start peeling off the double sided tape.

Ric

4. sams

sams

Apr 21, 2001
    I really think the small folders look neat. I'm sure they can work, made out of the same steel and materials. I never thought I would buy them though. :p

5. MercyfulfateXX

MercyfulfateXX

Mar 2, 2014
    The Lancers and Companions are great knives.

6. BuckShack

BuckShack Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 19, 2015
    They are neat little knives. I bet both would get a pass in most knife unfriendly work environments too. I wonder if Buck has a special team of small handed people to make the tiny little lancer. Oh, the small blade on the lancer is good for cleaning under fingernails by the way. :thumbup: