1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

3. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Boker Urban Trapper Cocobolo , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday June 15!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, June 30 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Also, previous Live Stream Prize Pack winner, ooitzoo, has chosen to "pay it forward" with his knife that he won and is doing his own giveaway, check it out here: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/nib-cold-steel-prolite.1663761/

Little Warrior Wharncliff -SOLD

Discussion in 'For Sale: Fixed Blades' started by ONeill, May 6, 2019.

1. ONeill

ONeill KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Nov 15, 2007
    Hello folks , finished this little beauty the other day so it is time to see if anyone would like to own it .
    It is flat ground from 1/8" A-2 Tool Steel , heat treated to a Rockwell hardness of 61-62 with a sub-zero quench/soak . It has a fine scotch-brite belt finish .
    The overall length in 8" with the blade at 3-3/4" and 1" wide .

Handled is some stabilized Black Ash Burl with purple g-10 liners and S.S. Corby bolts and center mosaic pin .
    Sheath to be made when purchased , right hand , left hand , horizontal or vertical carry .

$170.00 shipped in the USA . pay-pal , postal m/o or check ( held to clear ) .
    My PP is [email protected]

Thank you for looking and hope you all like it .
    IMG_5720 (2).JPG IMG_5723 (2).JPG IMG_5725 (2).JPG IMG_5726 (2).JPG IMG_5728 (2).JPG IMG_5729 (2).JPG

2. JackHammer

JackHammer Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 24, 2010
    That's a pretty one Mr. Jack.

3. Alan Warren Knives

Alan Warren Knives KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Dec 31, 2009
    I second that Jack. Very Cool.

4. ONeill

ONeill KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Nov 15, 2007
    Thanks guy's , I really liked how it came out . Have had the drawing in my files for a couple of years now just did not make the template until now . I am totally pleased .

5. Ron Sabbagh

Ron Sabbagh Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 15, 1999
    Too cool for school. Very attractive lines.

6. ONeill

Nov 15, 2007
    Thank you sir . Love the phrase

7. 19-3ben

19-3ben Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 27, 2015
    Beautiful work

8. ONeill

Nov 15, 2007
    Thank you sir .

9. pat dedmon

pat dedmon

Jan 31, 2009
    Jack,
    I sent you an email regarding your knife.
    Thank you,
    Pat Dedmon
    [email protected]

10. ONeill

Nov 15, 2007
    e-mail answered Pat
    This knife is now sold to Pat ,
    thank you all .