1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Week 25 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Spyderco Manix 2

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Spyderco Manix 2 , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, June 22 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here
  3. Week 24 drawing for the BladeForums.com 20th Anniversary Year of Giveaways live stream going on from 5-6PM eastern!!
    Tune in to our YouTube Channel, http://www.youtube.com/TheRealBladeforums, we'll be drawing winners for BladeForums.com merchandise & the grand prize:
    a Benchmade 535 Bugout, along with BladeForums branded gear!

Additional prize(s) will be awarded to people in the livestream chat, so watch for your chance to win bonus prize(s)

Lonely Knife

Discussion in 'Himalayan Imports' started by Yangdu, Mar 15, 2019.

1. Yangdu

Yangdu [email protected] Himalayan Imports-Owner Moderator

Apr 5, 2005
    19.5 inch 42 ounce chiruwa Ang Khola by Anil. Satisal wood hanndle. The sheath, Karda and chakma got lost during shipment transit between Nepal and Reno. Looking for a good home at $78. *SOLD*

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Email to [email protected] to order
    First come first served

Last edited: Mar 18, 2019
    rainingblades likes this.
  2. Forsaken82

Forsaken82 Basic Member Basic Member

May 17, 2018
    Email sent!

3. George Azar

George Azar Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 18, 2017
    Great grab! Enjoy

4. Forsaken82

May 17, 2018
    I have a 20inch 40oz cak by Anil i love. Has a beautiful brown sheath. This one will get a kydex one i believe and molle clips for my b.o.b.!

George Azar likes this.
  5. ndoghouse

ndoghouse Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 26, 2010
    Man I just scrolled down to see if it was still there and......Blammm! Like a rat out of an aqueduct! It was gone!!! Thats a beautiful chopper! I know i got a few and I use them like nothin else. I have an AK and CAK and they are both wood eatin monsters. Congrats to the winner of this one. $78...:p

Last edited: Mar 16, 2019
    Forsaken82 and George Azar like this.
  6. George Azar

George Azar Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 18, 2017
    First of all it’s a smart move to have a b.o.b.! 2nd it’s great to have a bug out location...with a plan!
    BUT.....it’s always better to already be bugged out like I am!!!
    Congrats!!

Forsaken82 likes this.
  7. Forsaken82

May 17, 2018
    I have a issue. I think i check the forum every 30 mins!

8. Forsaken82

May 17, 2018
    One day for sure! I fully plan on getting a bugged out house. I just need to get my welding business established enough to make it happen

George Azar likes this.
  9. rainingblades

rainingblades Basic Member Basic Member

Mar 18, 2019
    really love these big kuks. Great deterrent against predators. ❤

10. Forsaken82

May 17, 2018
    I agree. I love a big blade. Waiting on this and my ganga ram too. Then again my gentlemans belt knife is super nice also!

EricTheRedBeard likes this.
  11. Forsaken82

May 17, 2018
    Got it in! Few rough spots on the handle that had to be filed but this thing is a beast. Its definitely a user for sure!

Last edited: Mar 20, 2019
  12. Forsaken82

May 17, 2018
    Handle smoothed out and edge cleaned up. Now for a sheath[​IMG]

George Azar likes this.
  13. ndoghouse

ndoghouse Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 26, 2010
    Nice! Whats wrong with that sheath? I got several of those just like it. I even got a few yella ones with DHL on them in red. DHL musta been a Nepali general or someone of nobility cause they use them initials a lot!

14. Forsaken82

May 17, 2018
  15. Forsaken82

May 17, 2018
    Did some yard work with it today and it laughed at everything. Pic beside my fn509t for size reference[​IMG]

XelaXela likes this.