1. Our COVID-19 response can be found here

Looking for a custom pocket clip.

Discussion in 'General Knife Discussion' started by sixfeetdeep, Feb 4, 2020.

1. sixfeetdeep

sixfeetdeep

Feb 1, 2004
    Hi knife nuts! I just purchased this knife from Blade HQ & I am looking for an aftermarket pocket clip that would add a little color splash to the back of this knife.
    I know of MXG Gear & Lynch, but what other places are there?
    I appreciate the help.
    [​IMG]
    This is the stock one that came with it. I was hoping to find something else that could add a little pop to it.

2. T.L.E. Sharp

T.L.E. Sharp Oatmeal Pecan is better than Chocolate-chip. Platinum Member

Jun 30, 2016
    I believe that's just a standard Emerson style clip, so you should have plenty of options.

3. sabre cat

sabre cat Basic Member Basic Member

Jul 4, 2014
    Buy a titanium clip and have it anodized to the color of your choice.

4. Retired UPS Driver

Retired UPS Driver Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 25, 2019
    I have a suggestion.

First would be to call Protech at (562) 860-0678 and inquire about their custom work, if it’s good to go with them, you could even get the 3 screws to match or contrast your vision. If you would rather email them, this is the link to do it and ask about customization. http://www.protechknives.com/contact-us/

5. sixfeetdeep

sixfeetdeep

Feb 1, 2004
    Retired UPS Driver, very good point. I will email them today. Thank you guys for the suggestions.

6. Kutt

Kutt

Feb 5, 2020
    Kuttsurvival.com

jfk1110 likes this.
  7. ProTech’s rose gold is a TiNi coating. I’d ask if they can coat a clip, but you could probably find someone locally who can strip the stock clip and coat it to match the hardware and blade. A lot of gunsmiths offer coatings like that. If you want an entirely new clip, Blades We Love does some really unbelievable custom anodizing work.

sixfeetdeep likes this.