looking for a very robust watche.

Discussion in 'Gadgets & Gear' started by Mongo-man, Dec 21, 2006.

1. Mongo-man

Mongo-man

Feb 11, 2005
    I was wondering what kind of watch is almost indestructable? No mechanical watch, preferably a electronic one , and not extremely expensive.
    anyone can steer me in the right direction?

Thx

2. DB1

DB1

Jan 4, 2002
    Casio G-Shock. Inexpensive, a large variety of styles, and very tough.

3. B Finnigan

B Finnigan

Jan 16, 2006
    Seiko Pulsar solar powered. No winding, no batteries needed. Heavy duty SS band. 10 minutes in direct sunlight will charge it for six months.

4. sak_collector

sak_collector

Jan 25, 2005
    Sounds like a G-Shock is what you need. There are plenty of models ranging from the typical chunky black models to stainless models that look good for dressing up occasions.

5. Kohai999

Kohai999 Second Degree Cutter Platinum Member

Jul 15, 2003
    Simply some of the best, most durable, ACCURATE watches ever made.

No one is going to confuse one for a fine handcrafted Swiss piece, though.:D

Best Regards,

STeven Garsson

6. FLYBYU44

FLYBYU44 Banned by Moderators Banned

Jul 8, 2006
    I have a Fossil Speedway in Titanium, looks dressy and cheap but I wear it at work everyday and it has gone through hell and back several times. Also has a real crystal face so it won't scratch as easy as a plastic one would.

7. bill_G

bill_G

Jun 7, 2004
    Casio G shock. the REAL navy seal watch.:eek:

8. BladeWork

BladeWork

Sep 3, 2001
    20th vote for Casio G-Shock.

Way cheap and super duper durable.

9. glockman99

glockman99 Super Moderator Super Mod

Jun 12, 2000
    Get one of these:

[​IMG]

I received one today from a trade, and I have to say that this watch is a MONSTER! It is HUGE, HEAVY, and SOLID. It's a Croton "Super C" Quartz Dive Watch. I'm pretty sure that his watch is even bigger & heavier than a Citizen "Ecozilla".:thumbup:.:thumbup:.

Note: The guy I got this from had it listed for sale for $40.:confused:. ...It has the "feel" of a $1000+ watch!