1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

...Lowered Price - DSSF CLOSED

Discussion in 'Busse / Swamprat / Scrapyard Knives For Sale' started by ACStudios, Nov 7, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ACStudios

ACStudios

Apr 9, 2001
    Selling off ALL of my collection (except my BIG Finish TG 2014) to cover medical bills. Found out yesterday I will likely need another surgery, so the ones I wasn't going to sell are on the block...

Payment via PP Goods and Services. Prices are TYD … All items will be shipped via UPS Ground/insured. Conus shipping only. No trades as I need cash (sorry).

First "I'll Take it" followed by a PM gets the knife!

Just one left to go!!

Thanks in advance ~

WITHDRAWN - Busse DSSF - I'm second owner of this awesome knife and it is in like new condition. It has lived in my safe except for occasional sessions of watching TWD. It has a sheath from an unknown maker - but it is a perfect fit. The sheath has some coloration issues at the mouth. This is my #3 favorite knife in my collection...

WITHDRAWN

DSSF-1.jpg

DSSF2.jpg

--------------

SOLD - NMFBM Stripper - Very well done stripping job by the former owner. Also has hand sanded grips... not sure if it was done by the Custom Shop or not. It is wonderful condition and looks amazing for a stripper. Comes with a Buy Brown Sheath and aftermarket dangler connection.

SOLD Fat Ash (first ver) - INFI - I'm the second owner of this Fat Ash. It has beautiful Ivory handles. This is one of my favorite knifes (#2 in my list)... Comes with a new Buy Brown sheath in Highlander Kryptek. Fit and finish are perfect.

Last edited: Nov 12, 2018
    MR HAPPY, Mike Pierson and luethge like this.
  2. luethge

luethge Gold Member Gold Member

May 16, 2017
    pm sent on nmfbm

3. ACStudios

ACStudios

Apr 9, 2001
    NMFMB is SOLD

I've done the best I can on the pics of the Fat Ash... I should have shot it on a different background. Ask if you have any questions...

Thank you again

4. ACStudios

ACStudios

Apr 9, 2001
    Fat Ash is SOLD...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.