machete scabbard

Discussion in 'Mad Science Forge' started by Lorien, Sep 16, 2020.

1. Lorien

Lorien KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Dec 5, 2005
    although the beautiful scabbard by Miss Oye is a marvelous piece of leather work, I needed something with a lock and that could be strapped on. Here's what went down;

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Mecha

Mecha Titanium Bladesmith Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Dec 27, 2013
    Nice design and execution, although I have a big problem with your photo: the apple isn’t cut in half. For shame.

Glad the machete is still doing a good job, but I need to get you a bigass BT23 or welded but version. Nice to know I can send it sans sheath. HA!

Bigfattyt, WValtakis and jbmonkey like this.
  3. sloth357

sloth357 Platinum m0f0 Platinum Member

Jan 5, 2011
    "but I need to get you a bigass BT23 or welded but? version" You know you want me to have one... I have the Mecha fund at the ready!

Sign me up ! COVID = need more shiny things...

Mecha likes this.
  4. Mecha

Dec 27, 2013
    It’s gonna take a minute. There will be some pretty serious delays on new big blades due to a recent fire.

5. sloth357

sloth357 Platinum m0f0 Platinum Member

Jan 5, 2011
    what?! oh noes.. foreal? I hope all is well and that you had insurance... or is this sarcasm. I feel it is not. SO gl and hope you didn't lose too much. Let me know if you need anything...

6. Mecha

Dec 27, 2013
    There is this thread about it in shop talk. It was bad. If you want the details, you still have my number, I think.