1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win an Spyderco C230GPPBK Lil Native Black Blade & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Nov 16!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Nov 17 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here
  3. Esav Benyamin has passed. Please pay your respects here

MACV SOG Bowie by Greg Wall

Discussion in 'For Sale: Custom Knives (Individual)' started by euroross, Jun 14, 2019.

1. euroross

euroross Gold Member Gold Member

May 19, 2008
    Up for sale is a brand new SOG knife from Greg Wall. Beautiful copy of the CISO issued knives issued during the Vietnam war. Includes a sheath that matches the original. The knife is as new from Mr. Wall. Never used or carried. I paid $350 plus shipping. I’ll let this go for $300 $290 $280 shipped and insured in the conus. Please no trades. If you have any questions or need more pics please email me at [email protected]. Thanks for looking.

This is not letting me upload any pics currently. No clue. Have lots of pics if your interested. Please hit me up. Thanks, Ross

Last edited: Jul 2, 2019
  2. brian80

brian80

Apr 25, 2014
    Where r u

3. euroross

May 19, 2008
    Baton Rouge Louisiana

4. euroross

May 19, 2008