1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Week 25 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Spyderco Manix 2

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Spyderco Manix 2 , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, June 22 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Making kitchen knife from a old file

Discussion in 'Hammer & Tongs' started by NazarZhuravel, Oct 25, 2016.

1. NazarZhuravel

NazarZhuravel

Feb 5, 2015
    [video=youtube;xMWPWMQCMfo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMWPWMQCMfo[/video]
    Hi all, I offer you a video that I making kitchen knife from a old file .Thank you for your kind attention.

2. velferd

velferd

Oct 23, 2016
    Good looking knife! I always like classy pieces made from old junk, especially when they are going to perform well!
    Good video too, well planned out and included enough of every major step to be accurate and descriptive yet not too monotonous and drawn on. Also really enjoyed the music. Who was it?