1. BladeForums has ZERO TOLERANCE for extremism or calls of violence. We request your assistance dealing with this as we do not want to see the site shut down due to violent threats. Please see this thread here in Tech Support: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/bladeforums-has-a-zero-tolerance-policy-towards-threats-of-violence-extremism-be-warned.1769537/

Making Progress!

Discussion in 'Traditional Folders and Fixed Blades' started by ea42, Sep 19, 2020.

1. sitflyer

sitflyer Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 10, 2011
    Beautiful knives eric, I am really digging the blue acrylic!
    P.S. also love the nail nicks.

mrknife likes this.
  2. btb01

btb01 Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 26, 2008
    Eric, those look absolutely fantastic… shield pin and all! :D Now I’m just hoping that I’ll be able to drop an Albers Cut. Co. in my pocket some day soon! :cool:

3. sitflyer

sitflyer Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 10, 2011
    Eric, you are going to need to make a ton of knives to please this crowd! :cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Cutfinger, ea42 and seas165 like this.
  4. cudgee

cudgee Gold Member Gold Member

May 13, 2019
    " Lolly Scramble ".:rolleyes::)

sitflyer likes this.
  5. Campbellclanman

Campbellclanman Platinum Member Platinum Member

Mar 10, 2007
    Eric, forgive me being late to the Party, but as Charlie said, the right guy behind the Wheel!, I am glad that such a array of skillsets all rolled into one of which you possess is not being wasted and will continue to produce such great quality, we all in the Knife World are better off for this- as well as the Knife collector in the future too!

Those Knives look Great, any one of us wouldnt blink an Eye Lid at that Pin, in fact- as you say, a great marker of I.D'ing an early one! :) :thumbsup:
    This is great news, looking forward to owning one - one day I have the feeling these will sell like hot Cakes Eric.

mrknife and cudgee like this.
  6. tendog

tendog Basic Member Basic Member

Dec 13, 2018
    I am in ,beautiful work .Tom

7. Jim (OHIO)

Jim (OHIO)

Feb 1, 2018
    I am interested in an ebony if they are still available.

PM me for information.

Jim

8. Spaten

Spaten Basic Member Basic Member

Dec 27, 2015
    Beautiful work, Eric. I’m looking forward to checking out your new website. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

9. black mamba

black mamba Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 21, 2009
    Congrats, Eric, I'm hoping for a long-lived and successful venture! The visible shield pins look great . . . no change needed. :thumbsup:

Cutfinger likes this.
  10. SteveC

SteveC Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 13, 2017
    Great looking knives and best of luck in your new endeavor !

11. Terdl76

Terdl76 Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 6, 2013
    Oh man, such a nice surprise to see this weekend! Fantastic job all around. While not a big fan of nail nicks or clips, I’m so super stoked for your new endeavor! These all look fantastic!

Signalprick likes this.
  12. Terdl76

Terdl76 Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 6, 2013
    @waverave check these out man. Something to get excited about!

mrknife and waverave like this.
  13. waverave

waverave Platinum Member Platinum Member

Jun 7, 2018
    I am officially excited :) Congratulations Eric! @ea42

Cutfinger, mrknife and seas165 like this.
  14. AnW

AnW Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 15, 2019
    Besides the fact that these are beautiful, and the fact that I know Eric's craftsmanship is top notch, I'm excited about the prospect of a Boys Knife (which are meant to be users) that is stainless steel.

seas165 and mrknife like this.
  15. volta001

volta001 Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 26, 2016
    Nice work Eric!!!

16. glennbad

glennbad Knife Moddin' Fool Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Jan 13, 2003
    Woo, pretty excited to see this happening, Eric!

17. ea42

ea42 KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Jan 1, 2006
    Thanks for the kind words everyone, I really appreciate it!!! It's been an incredible amount of work getting to this point but seeing the final product finally come to fruition definitely makes it all worthwhile. This is going to be more of an artisan venture rather than a large scale operation where hundreds of knives are dumped at once. I'll be working more on a trickle but it should be a steady trickle so don't get discouraged if you miss out on a knife, there should be plenty more down the road.

Eric

Coreysbu, untytled, Jody744 and 8 others like this.
  18. Joseph Marino

Joseph Marino Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 31, 2019
    Eric, congrats and best wishes, these look amazing. Terdl76 shares the pictures and they are just awesome.
    If any of the original 15 are still available (jigged bone and bubinga would be preferred) let me know!!
    Best
    Joe

madtaz63 likes this.
  19. Eli Chaps

Eli Chaps Gold Member Gold Member Basic Member

Apr 20, 2018
    Gorgeous!

20. Snodgrass

Snodgrass

Feb 7, 2016
    These look wonderful Eric. Glad to see you are keeping busy. Keep up the great the great work!