1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

Marfione custom Sigil MK6 (new pocket clip and bigger size)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Custom Knives (Individual)' started by throwaway, Apr 20, 2017.

1. throwaway

throwaway

Sep 2, 2013
    EDIT: Sold

Pictures: http://imgur.com/a/NOOIp

Hello!

I'm looking to sell this Sigil MK6 for $700 shipped.

The blade is M390 and it has a two tone finish with satin flats and a very fine, reflective stone wash on the grind and swedge. The handle is stone washed titanium with weight reduction pockets milled inside and it has a copper overtravel stop/pivot collar. The copper has been treated with renaissance wax so that it doesn't oxidise but if you're a fan of patinas then you can remove the coating with acetone and a Q-tip. The pocket clip on the MK6 is milled titanium, it has a decent amount of spring and adequate tension to keep the knife in your pocket. If you hold the blade at the tip put a lot of force into it, you can barely make out a tiny bit of up and down, if you hold the blade closer to the middle there is no play. Side to side is rock solid.

It will ship with the box, papers, taco and all the stuff Tony sends with his knives

The price I listed is for goods and services, if you want to use friends and family I can give you a twenty dollar discount because that's how much G&S fees will cost me. I am negotiable-ish

I very rarely use bladeforums, as a result I don't have much of any reputation. I mainly use a subreddit called www.reddit.com/r/knife_swap, I have over fifteen confirmed trades on that forum and I can link my account if you're interested (it's not under this name)

Last edited: Apr 29, 2017
  2. kirtenNC

kirtenNC Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 18, 2016
    PM sent.

3. p_bear

p_bear Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 6, 2014
    Seconds if fall thru

4. throwaway

throwaway

Sep 2, 2013
    The original buyer stopped responding to my messages once I asked him to timestamp the knife he wanted to trade. I assume he's no longer interested or didn't actually have the knife. That means you're next in line, send me an email at Delted

Last edited: May 11, 2017