1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Boker Urban Trapper Cocobolo , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday June 15!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, June 30 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Also, previous Live Stream Prize Pack winner, ooitzoo, has chosen to "pay it forward" with his knife that he won and is doing his own giveaway, check it out here: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/nib-cold-steel-prolite.1663761/

May 2019 Buck of the Month - Released

Discussion in 'Buck Knives' started by Tecate, May 7, 2019.

1. Makael

Makael KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Oct 17, 2015
    I believe the owner of Taylor Guitar hand picked the colors for these. At least thats what i heard from the factory.

KarlG and jbmonkey like this.
  2. jbmonkey

jbmonkey Platinum Member Platinum Member

Jun 9, 2011
    ^makes sense. they dont seem so random. too pretty for luck of the draw. I think buck did great on these. if I had a sheath like yours I might use it in the field instead of the kitchen. that is if my wife would let me:)

Tecate and KarlG like this.
  3. Makael

Makael KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Oct 17, 2015
    :thumbsup:

jbmonkey likes this.