1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.
  2. BladeForums has ZERO TOLERANCE for extremism or calls of violence. We request your assistance dealing with this as we do not want to see the site shut down due to violent threats. Please see this thread here in Tech Support: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/bladeforums-has-a-zero-tolerance-policy-towards-threats-of-violence-extremism-be-warned.1769537/

Menefee, J Taber, Dunlap, Romano

Discussion in 'For Sale: Traditionals, Slipjoints, "Old Timey"' started by Hog99, Sep 15, 2019.

1. Hog99

Hog99 Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 18, 2016
    All SOLD except for the Menefee.

These are all pretty amazing knife. I just can’t own them all. All have great walk and talk, appear centered to me, and are flush in all three positions. All blades are CPM-154 unless specified.

1. Rick Menefee small stag clip point gunstock with a long pull. 3.25” closed. I am the original owner — never carried or used. Amazing little big knife, fits perfectly in hand. Great action (super snappy), great stag. Ricky told me he’d likely never make another one like this ever again. Taking a loss on this one. $695

2. Jason Taber small stag trapper. About 3 9/16” closed. I am the original owner. The perfect small stag trapper? Possibly. Some of the finest stag I’ve handled. Perfect in every way. The last serialized trapper (#10) from Jason. Never carried or used. I’m only selling this as I have a Bose stag trapper in pretty much the same configuration. Jason’s actually has the better stag! Ships with COA. Asking what I paid Jason. $925 SOLD

3. Jim Dunlap amber stag trapper. About 3 5/8” closed. This was a build I did with Jim. Etched A2 blade and spring. Razor sharp. Love the slabs of stag on this one. This knife really fills the hand. I really like how the etches A2 works with the amber stag. Such a great knife. $625 SOLD

4. Romano trapper. 3 3/4” closed. Green canvas over white liners. I am not the original owner, but I don’t think this one has seen much carry or use. Typical Romano fit and finish. His trappers are essentially unicorns and are pretty hard to come by, for what it’s worth. Taking a significant loss on this one. $995 SOLD

PayPal/US shipping only. No trades please. I pay fees and shipping. I reserve the right to sell to whomever I choose. Please PM me if you are interested.

4A6E2642-99F0-431C-BC99-B3EF1BD778E3.jpeg AF4E5470-5B52-4709-9DCD-C55CEBED40F5.jpeg 4C950834-2138-4AAE-8CB3-11780B62E5DF.jpeg

Last edited: Sep 15, 2019
  2. grkyle

grkyle Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 21, 2005
    Knives received safe & sound. Thanks for a flawless deal. Someone should pick up the Menefee!