1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

Microtech Sigil MK6 copper/full ti (priced to sell, crazy smooth)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Folding Knives (Individual)' started by throwaway, Oct 28, 2017.

1. throwaway

throwaway

Sep 2, 2013
    EDIT: This is sold!

Price is $260 shipped CONUS with box and paperwork. I'll ship canada if you cover shipping and accept all responsibility after it leaves my hands.

The action on this thing is insane, better than some of the Shiros I've owned.

Lockup is about 55% with zero vertical or side to side play. There is some stick, although it's not nearly bad enough to make disengaging the lockbar difficult, it can be felt.

Centering is damn near perfect, it might be a little closer to the show side, but it's so close that I can't say for sure. If not 100% perfect, it's 95% perfect. I linked a picture of the centering, you be the judge.

The knife has been carried and used, so there are some minor snail trails and scratches. They blend into the apocalyptic finish seamlessly and are impossible to capture on camera, let alone see them without already knowing they are there.

The edge is hair poping sharp and free of any nicks or rolls. The edge was maintained once or twice with a high grit strop on the KME, but it was never sharpened.

I'm selling this to fund a grail, so unless you want to trade me a Peter Rassenti plus $1,000 cash on my end, I'm not looking to trade.

I don't have that much rep here, because the main place I buy and sell my knives is reddit. Over on /r/knife_swap, I have over twenty confirmed trades, I've completed several raffles on /r/kniferaffle and I'm a moderator on /r/kniferaffle. If you are concerned about rep, PM me and I'll tell you my username and make a post from that account so you know it's me.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 29, 2017
    KELAMA likes this.
  2. Smashin

Smashin

May 26, 2017
    Pm sent

3. throwaway

throwaway

Sep 2, 2013
    Replied, still available.

4. plaw

plaw Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 2, 2010
    I'll take it.

5. Megatrowned

Megatrowned

Apr 11, 2016
    I’ll take 2nds!

6. throwaway

throwaway

Sep 2, 2013
    Sold

7. Megatrowned

Megatrowned

Apr 11, 2016
    Nice catch plaw, and I hope you are able to get your grail knife!

8. plaw

plaw Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 2, 2010
    Unfortunately, it has been sold somewhere else.