1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

Mike McCarter Kephart (Repost & Re-priced)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Fixed Blades (Individual)' started by Comprehensivist, Mar 27, 2020.

1. Comprehensivist

Comprehensivist Platinum Member Platinum Member

Aug 23, 2008
    For Sale: Mike McCarter Kephart. This knife is based off of Mike’s examination of Ethan Becker’s original Coclessor Kephart. It is 1/8” O1 steel with the original double convex grind that you will not see on most other Kephart reproductions. The blade length is 4-7/8” with a handle length of 4-3/4”. The handles are stabilized figured walnut. The knife weighs 6-1/4 ounces and balances right at the index finger. Includes makers R/H brown leather sheath.

I have not used this knife at all. There are a couple of tiny non-clean-up marks on the blade flats as shown in the pictures below. I have discounted the price accordingly to reflect that.

Price: $Sold I am not looking for any trades at this time.

The listed price includes Paypal Goods & Services fees and domestic USPS Priority shipping with Signature required tracking. Your delivery address must match what’s on your Paypal account because I want to print a USPS Priority shipping label on Paypal. Do not pay with F&F or I will return your money and move on to the next buyer.

First unconditional "I'll take it" response posted in this thread or sent through forum PM has priority to buy.

Buyer must be of legal age and is responsible to know and follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and guidelines.

Thanks for looking!

Phil

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 27, 2020
  2. knifejunkie1928

knifejunkie1928

Feb 15, 2015
    ill take it! PM incoming.

mb>, Comprehensivist and Uncle Timbo like this.
  3. Uncle Timbo

Uncle Timbo Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 23, 2005
    At the risk of getting dinged, beautiful pics of a beautiful knife.

4. Comprehensivist

Comprehensivist Platinum Member Platinum Member

Aug 23, 2008
    You got it. Payment received.

Thanks!

Phil

5. Bmurray

Bmurray Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 9, 2012
    nice one Phil